Knee injury brewing

DOK

My right knee is starting to act up. I know it’s probably from getting on and off the truck 200 times a day. I’m very good about using the handrail but I’ll admit there are times when I forget or I don’t grab it firmly enough. Really want to avoid this turning into something serious. Any tips or advice (other than find a new job) would be appreciated.
Ice in the evening when you get home.

Johney

Remember getting your feet wet when you ran over a puddle because the gas and brake pedal came up from the floor.
I did a run back in the early 90's that was part on an island (rich people) that finished on the other side back to the building in the hood. You would come down this high bridge into the hood, going down the bridge, turn the key off, pump the peddle a few times and hit the key back on in gear and those P600's would backfire so loud all the hood rats would hit the ground or run.

UPSER1987

My right knee is starting to act up. I know it’s probably from getting on and off the truck 200 times a day. I’m very good about using the handrail but I’ll admit there are times when I forget or I don’t grab it firmly enough. Really want to avoid this turning into something serious. Any tips or advice (other than find a new job) would be appreciated.

Long term solution...find a new job. 200 times a day is nothing- that’s only 100 total stops. Those packages aren’t delivering themselves buddy

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I did a run back in the early 90's that was part on an island (rich people) that finished on the other side back to the building in the hood. You would come down this high bridge into the hood, going down the bridge, turn the key off, pump the peddle a few times and hit the key back on in gear and those P600's would backfire so loud all the hood rats would hit the ground or run.

I blew a fist sized hole in the muffler doing that

The grease monkey asked me to not do that anymore

Ghost in the Darkness

Listen to your body, if it hurts.... don't do it.
I agree about exiting in reverse, even if you only do it some of the day it helps as a change of pace. Limit amount of sugar you consume, it can make your joints swell. Always look for ways to avoid climbing stairs when its possible.

badpal

Remember getting your feet wet when you ran over a puddle because the gas and brake pedal came up from the floor.
Remember one time in a snowstorm my windshield wipers assembly broke. In the old 600's it was right above the steering wheel on a ledge. For 40 miles coming home, had one hand on the steering wheel and the other one reaching up running the wiper by hand.

Indecisi0n

Don't get on/off 200 times.