Kya Kya kyeah

hehe xd

lol he said he's making 35 an hour.... what a little lying twerp. he also forgot to mention his child support pay + the slave wages he worked for years ago. I own hot dog cart in Tampa and new York don't :censored2: with me

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
lol he said he's making 35 an hour.... what a little lying twerp. he also forgot to mention his child support pay + the slave wages he worked for years ago. I own hot dog cart in Tampa and new York don't :censored2: with me
IMG_2274.GIF

clean hairy

Truth be told, everyone else passed and he is what you get scraping the bottom of the barrel.
How long would a driver put up with him constantly saying how great he is before dumping him off somewhere?

hehe xd

Truth be told, everyone else passed and he is what you get scraping the bottom of the barrel.
How long would a driver put up with him constantly saying how great he is before dumping him off somewhere?
lol u think im scared of an old man with swamp ass? time to teach u a lesson old man

chef.png

I'm so great. I was offered to be a driver helper for the season and I'm still pretty new. I guess my good looks and charisma goes a long way. hope my driver is a woman as old as my mom

They just want you out of the building. They asked a few people lower in seniority before me. I approached my steward and she asked if I wanted base pay for helper during peak. I had thought it was top rate. So I guess they ask the people they want out of the building but can't quite fire before they approach people who can do their jobs. Honestly? I'm fine with that!

hehe xd

They just want you out of the building. They asked a few people lower in seniority before me. I approached my steward and she asked if I wanted base pay for helper during peak. I had thought it was top rate. So I guess they ask the people they want out of the building but can't quite fire before they approach people who can do their jobs. Honestly? I'm fine with that!
probably cuz ur old ass makes more than new people, like myself, who is being paid the same regardless if i stayed in or went out

MzTeaze

$10 is chump change, you plan on filling your gas tank and buy a six pack come friday?

It's really an either or situation. This is truly a first, dude is BRAGGING about getting $10.20 to work extra hard schlepping boxes.

You are lucky to clear $100 after paying the union without OT.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

It's really an either or situation. This is truly a first, dude is BRAGGING about getting $10.20 to work extra hard schlepping boxes.

You are lucky to clear $100 after paying the union without OT.

No seasonal employee who works fewer than 30 days should have to pay union dues and/or an initiation fee.

MzTeaze

No seasonal employee who works fewer than 30 days should have to pay union dues and/or an initiation fee.

True but they hit you hard as soon as you hit 30 days. They even took one more payment even after I notified them that I transferred into a non union position.

****OT COMMENT*******
Reminds me, that the union needs to better explain the dues vs initiation fee to incoming part timers. That's a discussion for the union forum though.

True but they hit you hard as soon as you hit 30 days. They even took one more payment even after I notified them that I transferred into a non union position.

****OT COMMENT*******
Reminds me, that the union needs to better explain the dues vs initiation fee to incoming part timers. That's a discussion for the union forum though.
Did you get a withdrawal card?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I'm so great. I was offered to be a driver helper for the season and I'm still pretty new. I guess my good looks and charisma goes a long way. hope my driver is a woman as old as my mom
Us too, as we know for sure, you would screw up with any woman near your own age.