Kya Kya kyeah

Sure, I can appreciate that. But why not provide a simply written flyer that lays that out for the $10.20 worker? It would be nice to understand that while I had the support of the union, they are spreading the INTIATION payment into the union out over the first year.

For contrast, DH is in a different union. He had to provide a check upfront for his initiation payment into the union as a newbie. But, I could easily see new hires deciding against taking the job if forced to pay upfront.
Especially if you don't have the money.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Sure, I can appreciate that. But why not provide a simply written flyer that lays that out for the $10.20 worker? It would be nice to understand that while I had the support of the union, they are spreading the INTIATION payment into the union out over the first year.

For contrast, DH is in a different union. He had to provide a check upfront for his initiation payment into the union as a newbie. But, I could easily see new hires deciding against taking the job if forced to pay upfront.

You ever think that’s why they do it the way they do it

It’s all about the $$$

MzTeaze

You ever think that’s why they do it the way they do it

It’s all about the $$$

Oh that's the very same conclusion I came to. It's really sad for me because we've always been part of a union and supportive of unions in general.

But I really had mixed feelings about this experience.

Scottyhawk

What is it? A brown box. Duh
8CB74B7F-DDBE-4B26-8857-07F54D9B897C.png