La-Z Ship

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I made the majority of my deliveries on back porches, behind the house in bags, inside of garages and sometimes inside the house. The only DFUs I had were from cover drivers.

My most creative DR's were inside a car in the driveway, a tree house and a BBQ grill.

Lost count of how many front or rear doors I opened up just enough to put the package inside; in fact, I remember being trained to jiggle the door handle and to do just that. Not sure if I would do that today.

Signature required on a country run? Open the rear door, put the pkg(s) inside, sign and drive.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
My most creative DR's were inside a car in the driveway, a tree house and a BBQ grill.

Lost count of how many front or rear doors I opened up just enough to put the package inside; in fact, I remember being trained to jiggle the door handle and to do just that. Not sure if I would do that today.

Signature required on a country run? Open the rear door, put the pkg(s) inside, sign and drive.
I didn't do grills because gas grills you do to have to open before you hit the red button. NI 1 works in the country too. Miles are money.