Labor Shortage

It wasn’t meant to feed your kids it’s a “part time” job
If you got kids you need either another “part time” job or a “full time” job
Do you not understand how the world works
giphy (1) (4).gif

PT Car Washer

Then I guess you have nothing to bitch about
Not complaining about anything. August 1st I will be at $38.08/hr to not wash package cars. While the company hires more $20/hr delivery drivers. Had some time to kill tonight so I washed a package car for a friend of mine. Don't tell my PT sup who is sitting in the office watching Net Flicks on her phone.

rod

Retired 22 years
Why are you not? Is it coming out of your pocket?

Personally I don't give a friend if UPS goes tits up today but do you really think UPS could survive long paying 38 bucks an hour to everyone? Last figures I could come up with were that UPS had 543,000 employees (just in the USA). 38 bucks an hour comes out to $20,634,000 an hour in straight time wages alone. Sure-UPS should bump the PT wages up some but $38.00 an hour---get real. UPS's days are numbered the way it is.

Personally I don't give a friend if UPS goes tits up today but do you really think UPS could survive long paying 38 bucks an hour to everyone? Last figures I could come up with were that UPS had 543,000 employees (just in the USA). 38 bucks an hour comes out to $20,634,000 an hour in straight time wages alone. Sure-UPS should bump the PT wages up some but $38.00 an hour---get real. UPS's days are numbered the way it is.
But you have the company keeps making record profits....

542thruNthru

Under 300k union. Management can suck it.

Also it's a PT job and if UPS treated it as such members wouldn't work more than 4 hours. Problem is they want to be able to work you any hours they see if but still only pay you low PT wages.

Also you've been saying UPS will go under in 10 years for 20 years. Give it a rest Nostradamus. !)

Also it's a PT job and if UPS treated it as such members wouldn't work more than 4 hours. Problem is they want to be able to work you any hours they see if but still only pay you low PT wages.

Also you've been saying UPS will go under in 10 years for 20 years. Give it a rest Nostradamus. !)
Maybe you should try working full time....

rod

Retired 22 years
But you have the company keeps making record profits....
I said they should raise PT salaries but to 38 bucks an hour? Get real

5 years now

rod

Retired 22 years

You should be more concerned about the Non-union personal vehicle drivers at the moment. Your union don't seem to be. Then again you being a PT driver I suppose you don't care either.

542thruNthru

You should be more concerned about the Non-union personal vehicle drivers at the moment. Your union don't seem to be. Then again you being a PT driver I suppose you don't care either.
You mean the ones they use during peak that pay dues because they are seasonal drivers?