Labor Shortage

Off the leash

Lol, "tough guy" he says.
Your the problem today. IDGAF who you help or don’t . Sooner or later your gonna need help. I hope he’s just as helpful as you. That’s why the company beats us because of idiots like you, no loyalty or respect, all about you. I put my time in, I paid my dues, and I always helped my brothers even if I had to stay out later. That’s the difference between you and me. I can hold my head up knowing I never screwed anybody over. Your a self centered little boy who only thinks of himself. Anyway, I got my pension, my self respect and cold beer, you my sweaty friend can go pound sand. Make sure you get in before 9.5 and clean ya hear.

Your the problem today. IDGAF who you help or don’t . Sooner or later your gonna need help. I hope he’s just as helpful as you. That’s why the company beats us because of idiots like you, no loyalty or respect, all about you. I put my time in, I paid my dues, and I always helped my brothers even if I had to stay out later. That’s the difference between you and me. I can hold my head up knowing I never screwed anybody over. Your a self centered little boy who only thinks of himself. Anyway, I got my pension, my self respect and cold beer, you my sweaty friend can go pound sand. Make sure you get in before 9.5 and clean ya hear.
Wait, you don't get it, I'll help you or anyone, I just won't be your bitch. I'm not gonna clean up your mess, I'll help you. You don't get to jam me up with the :censored2: you don't wanna do.

Off the leash

Wait, you don't get it, I'll help you or anyone, I just won't be your bitch. I'm not gonna clean up your mess, I'll help you. You don't get to jam me up with the * you don't wanna do.
Why so angry? You must have a lot of :censored2:s in your bldg to feel the way you do. Not everyone is out to jam you up. Sometimes people need help that’s all. There are slackers and everyone knows who they are, but you can’t be hostile to everyone because of a few :censored2: bags.

Why so angry? You must have a lot of *s in your bldg to feel the way you do. Not everyone is out to jam you up. Sometimes people need help that’s all. There are slackers and everyone knows who they are, but you can’t be hostile to everyone because of a few * bags.
At what point was I hostile? I'm not sh**y to everyone, the large majority of my posts are sarcastic, childish, fun-poking brotherly banter, like many on here, and occasionally I offer some real substance. Rarely.

You asked a question, I answered. I'm not angry at all, I even gave you an entertaining, light-hearted reply in another thread during all of this, to which you replied what a dbag I am. If you read back I answered your question, you started in on me with the insults, sh* talking, and finger wagging bullsh* replys. So, why are you so angry?

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
At what point was I hostile? I'm not sh**y to everyone, the large majority of my posts are sarcastic, childish, fun-poking brotherly banter, like many on here, and occasionally I offer some real substance. Rarely.

You asked a question, I answered. I'm not angry at all, I even gave you an entertaining, light-hearted reply in another thread during all of this, to which you replied what a dbag I am. If you read back I answered your question, you started in on me with the insults, sh* talking, and finger wagging bullsh* replys. So, why are you so angry?

tenor (1) (28).gif

nWo

Michael Lastoria told Insider that business was booming at the pizza chain's 51 locations and all were fully staffed. He said that the secret was paying staff a proper wage.

Off the leash

Michael Lastoria told Insider that business was booming at the pizza chain's 51 locations and all were fully staffed. He said that the secret was paying staff a proper wage.
Lot of profit in pizza, he can afford to pay well, it doesn’t translate to every other business. Some profit margins are tighter than others.