Lack of control on a center level

Rainman

Its all good.
Every system can be manipulated. If you follow it to the t it will reside in your favor. Trust me on this. I followed wed from the start and the stops fell off. That backing crap reduced my stops. I love playing games and this place is the Olympics of games. A lot of us will survive I will succeed.
I tried that at first, i was around 95% a lot of days. It slowed me down, frustrated me, made my day more difficult. Additional backing puts me at risk of a backing crash and I'm not going to risk that just for their numbers. If it happened, they would just tell me I shouldn't have backed and give me discipline. Forget that. Glad it worked for you, though.

Sent using BrownCafe App

I tried that at first, i was around 95% a lot of days. It slowed me down, frustrated me, made my day more difficult. Additional backing puts me at risk of a backing crash and I'm not going to risk that just for their numbers. If it happened, they would just tell me I shouldn't have backed and give me discipline. Forget that. Glad it worked for you, though.

Sent using BrownCafe App
I understand what you are saying but you have to be willing to outlast them. It takes discipline.

PT Car Washer

I read them everyday and have twice had the unpleasant task of having to deliver a package to someone who had just passed away. Drop (no knock) and roll.
I had a NDA signature required for a family who's daughter was murdered at home the night before. Street blocked, police cars up and down the street. Family was across the street at a neighbors house while the police were doing their investigation. Felt really bad and apologized but made the delivery.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I had a NDA signature required for a family who's daughter was murdered at home the night before. Street blocked, police cars up and down the street. Family was across the street at a neighbors house while the police were doing their investigation. Felt really bad and apologized but made the delivery.

Wow.....there is no way in hell I would have approached the family at that point. I would have called over one of the policemen, explained the situation and asked them to sign for it.

FilingBluesFL

Wow.....there is no way in hell I would have approached the family at that point. I would have called over one of the policemen, explained the situation and asked them to sign for it.

I've delivered to at least 3 houses that were on fire when I pulled up, made the delivery.

Man up a little, son. People still need their stuff.

On the topic of EDD and running blind...

I had to help one of the new kids the other day...

At 4:00pm he was just finally at the 3000 shelf... like, literally at 3000.

PT Car Washer

I did speak with one of the officers. That is how I knew they were across the street. I felt really bad about it and apologized to the family. Saw the news about it before going to work that morning and knew which street it was on but had no idea until I stopped that it was the same house.

FilingBluesFL

no Orion there yet???

Not yet.

But the board was stop for stop. All he had to do was drive down a back alley and bam bam bam bam one after the other. 90% of the doors are clearly marked with number and business names.

I forgot to see how many stops he had off... but that car was still packed to the walls. People were leaning out their back doors screaming at us because usually this stuff is all done by 12:30 at the latest...