Ladies and gentlemen I give you...”transformation”

Poop Head

Judge me.
We were told chargers are going to be installed when we get the upgrade.
Yeah, us too. Upgrade was supposed to happen late winter last year. Happened about two weeks before the contract expired. I asked a mechanic about when we would be getting the chargers, he laughed and said not anytime soon.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
Our whole center must have defective batteries.
wouldn’t surprise me most center take AWFUL care of their DIADs

You mean those 15-20 times you've been on car with someone in your whole career?

Settle down IE. Don't try so hard. :)
not as much as others but more than that

The batteries are not replaceable.
dude why do you say stupid :censored2: like that when you have no idea what you’re talking about?

they are absolutely replaceable

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
You get the map first, then the chargers a week or three afterwards from my experience.
There are about 170 cars in my building.
So even if the chargers showed up tomorrow, there would not be enough time to install all of them before peak.
But those sorts of details dont really matter when you work in an ivory tower and have no clue what actually goes on in a package car.

Poop Head

Judge me.
dude why do you say stupid :censored2: like that when you have no idea what you’re talking about?

I think he means management won't replace them.

Years ago I almost bought my own two batteries and charger because I was so sick of boards dying in winter. Glad I didn't, made alot of money because of dead batteries since then

Poop Head

Judge me.
wouldn’t surprise me most center take AWFUL care of their DIADs

not as much as others but more than that

Is there any way to turn down the brightness on the screen? Way too bright at night

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
The bigger issue here is what kind of corporate friend*ing idiot shoves a battery-draining map program down our throats without first making sure the equipment and infrastructure exists to support it?

542thruNthru

The bigger issue here is what kind of corporate friend*ing idiot shoves a battery-draining map program down our throats without first making sure the equipment and infrastructure exists to support it?

I totally agree with you but...

How long have you worked at UPS. They always do this crap! Especially around peak.