Laid off during 30 days!?

Ups512local

So the BA asked if there was a union rep present when he got dqed and there was not he was not on the clock .. How big is this development ?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
So the BA asked if there was a union rep present when he got dqed and there was not he was not on the clock .. How big is this development ?

Depends if it was after 30 days BA might be able to do something

Before 30 days bring him in with a steward and dq him

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Can he do feeders cover driver ? Even if he had been disqualified from package? His plan was to go feeders after his 30 days Anyway. With the need for over 50 drivers in the Jacksonville hub I don't see why they disqualifying drivers over numbers .. He really has nothing to lose he only been in the hub a year and some months. So I say grievance it. Win or lose Right? Or should he ask for his probationary to be rest if possibly?

Why not the guy can't drive a package car

So, let's put him out on the road with a set

Lmao

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
A FRIEND OF MINE WHO HAS BEEN
"LAID OFF" ON DAY 28 OF DRIVING. WONTS TO KNOW HOW LONG CAN MANAGEMENT BASICALY HOLD OUT ON LETTING HIM REACH SENIORITY? I'M ON DAY 11 AND IT SEEMS TO ME THEY ONLY HOLDING OUT ON HIM SO THEY CAN TRAIN NEW DRIVERS AND PLUSE THEY WAS NOT KEEPING UP WITH HIS BOOK AND PROGRESSION DUE TO HIS ORS BEING ON VACATION ITS BEEN A WEEK NO WORK SHOULD HE GET THE UNION INVOLVED OR WAIT IT OUT?
Why you shouting bro? You lift?