Latest UPS Rising text/update

sandwich

The resident gearhead
I think anything is possible, but when you are talking about RCPS's costing $73 an hour and 22.4 costing $67 at the end of the contract you would understand why. Maybe UPS goes in and reworks the figures with us or maybe they say :censored2: and strike us in September. We break your union and tons cross the line and then what do you have. Not everybody is good with their money. I don't think you understand this potential game of chicken.
tenor.gif

I think anything is possible, but when you are talking about RCPS's costing $73 an hour and 22.4 costing $67 at the end of the contract you would understand why. Maybe UPS goes in and reworks the figures with us or maybe they say :censored2: and strike us in September. We break your union and tons cross the line and then what do you have. Not everybody is good with their money. I don't think you understand this potential game of chicken.
And the stick price would sink like the Titanic.

F

Frankie's Friend

Everything has a cost. I wish UPS wouldn't have proposed Part Time drivers working on the weekends. Just like I wish our boys in the east didn't have already established language on Part Time Feeder drivers as well as other regions having par time ground drivers. The 22.4 was a way to keep them as full time jobs, while strengthening pensions and healthcare funds. You do know that a majority of the proposals were that Package car drivers did not want to work weekends.
Who negotiated the TCDs?

Btw...everything does have a cost.
How much dues money does it cost us for you to be on here 24/7 ?

F

Frankie's Friend

Go back and work on your pet project surepost.
When I get done with the 3 acres of yard I'll be watching for another ibt update on scabpost.

Time for change

Considering we know how small the negotiating team ended up being, chances are TonyQ is full of bologna anyway. Some people like to act like they are important. This contract has so many loopholes and poorly written language, it wouldn’t surprise me if only one uneducated negotiator and his puppet master looked it over.

Time for change

TonyQ is using company type scare tactics on his supposed members. People... Tony is from the company. Not that anyone believes his BS. The union has the upper hand right now and only a fool would think the company would allow a strike under any circumstance. Nice try Tony, your mind games are so all over the map, and all of them aren’t very good.

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
I do not want a strike for the record, but when I see how this membership thinks they are getting screwed I have resolved myself to the notion that we might indeed NEED a strike. I do know that UPS gave there Last Best and Final Offer. They will not go up on the money. For those who say that it is not about the money, if we go back to the table to get different language you will lose money. Then you will say it is about the money. It's a no win.
LOL....JUST HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. You are the worst

Maybe UPS goes in and reworks the figures with us or maybe they say :censored2: and strike us in September. We break your union and tons cross the line and then what do you have. Not everybody is good with their money. I don't think you understand this potential game of chicken.

Give it up idiot! No way on God's green earth the company would even contemplate a lock out or a strike anywhere near Peak. You really need to go away, every time you post you lose a few brain cells. Not too any more and you'll forget how to breath and walk at the same time!

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Everything has a cost. I wish UPS wouldn't have proposed Part Time drivers working on the weekends.
Wow you think if the union had proposed no driver progression the company would be sitting here with an offer of 12 month progression saying boy I sure wish the union hadn't proposed no progression. Lmao no they would of laughed in the IBT face and said come back when you're serious.

Wow you think if the union had proposed no driver progression the company would be sitting here with an offer of 12 month progression saying boy I sure wish the union hadn't proposed no progression. Lmao no they would of laughed in the IBT face and said come back when you're serious.
Depends on who says it. Some people are respected and some, well, you know.