Latest UPS Rising text/update

Time for change

Way to go IBT/Company...another worthless update that changed nothing and only provides more ambiguity.
upload_2018-8-3_15-29-42.jpeg

Time for change

I mean of course where there are 22.4’s they’ll gladly put you on 9.5 list. They can work someone all they want that gets paid less. And take the day off on Monday too. Don’t worry though, when work is available, you’ll get your 40.

The Real Jack RyanMI6

Wow the 22.4s really will be second class citizens. They are beating it in that the “real” drivers will be taken care of, screw the rest
What did anyone think was going to happen, UPS needs someone to abuse. If we aren't going to be the ones well they can find someone that will work for less to be ry heir whipping boys and girls

Tony Q

Wow the 22.4s really will be second class citizens. They are beating it in that the “real” drivers will be taken care of, screw the rest
What do you think will be the average time frame that a member will stay in the 22.4 classification of drivers?

sandwich

The resident gearhead
What do you think will be the average time frame that a member will stay in the 22.4 classification of drivers?
Totally depends on the building. My building is under staffed. So the stay in 22.4 would be short lived. The building next us is routinely laying drivers off. They will be 22.4 for years there.

Robretro

If someone has to work both weekend days, I don’t think they will last 2 months. Nobody in the world wants a schedule like that.

I think off the street drivers won’t last long, they will resent the schedule and lower pay than the “real” drivers.
Desperate, poor, pre loaders like me will last the longest, it will depend on how hard it ends up being. I think that will vary from hub to hub. I don’t want to work at whim and a weekend day indefinitely, and I don’t know many who will. We are people and want some semblance of a life outside of work. It’s disappointing that this might be my only chance and way to be a driver one day. Seems degrading.

542thruNthru

Depends on the building. Here I see at least a 5 year wait maybe a little less in the beginning (That's what Cover Driver wait right now). Then I see it jumping to a 7-8 year wait. What do you see? I just realized I have no idea what region you're in. What's the average wait for FT in your area?

Whats your favorite kind of sandwich?

Mine is a sexual sandwich preferably with a hot FedEx driver in the middle. There is one on my route that would do. ;)

Tony Q

Depends on the building. Here I see at least a 5 year wait maybe a little less in the beginning (That's what Cover Driver wait right now). Then I see it jumping to a 7-8 year wait. What do you see? I just realized I have no idea what region you're in. What's the average wait for FT in your area?

Mine is a sexual sandwich preferably with a hot FedEx driver in the middle. There is one on my route that would do. ;)
I can't see anyone who is full time bidding on one of these 22.4 jobs. I see them as not adding up to more than 2,000 or so. the first year the company will not make any. In year two I see them trying it out. In year three I see them as figuring out that it will not be very profitable to deliver on Saturday or Sunday and going with the bare bones minimum. The rest of the contract I see a shift to creating more 22.3 jobs that we will have numbered and eventually added to the 23,500 that are already in existence through the last 4 contract when they created the original full time 2 tier wage.

I want touch the FedEx girl question or the region that I am allegedly a part of!

I can't see anyone who is full time bidding on one of these 22.4 jobs. I see them as not adding up to more than 2,000 or so. the first year the company will not make any. In year two I see them trying it out. In year three I see them as figuring out that it will not be very profitable to deliver on Saturday or Sunday and going with the bare bones minimum. The rest of the contract I see a shift to creating more 22.3 jobs that we will have numbered and eventually added to the 23,500 that are already in existence through the last 4 contract when they created the original full time 2 tier wage.

I want touch the FedEx girl question or the region that I am allegedly a part of!
They won't create anymore 22.3 jobs, they will phase them out.