Latino Pastors...

vantexan

They are overcrowded because the Trump administration has chosen to impose the harshest criminal penalties for border crossing. They have chosen to detain asylum seekers. These are choices previous administrations didn’t make because the results would be inhumane and often in violation of law from the Flores settlement. Trump chooses cruelty and it is appalling with the added benefit of being ineffective, it takes quite the fool to support it. If it was working you’d have a case, but it’s not, it’s just senseless abuse of vulnerable people.
Not so. We have millions of people in the country who take advantage of our laws and who don't show up for their hearings. These same people are sending money to relatives to get them up here to. Or have you ever wondered how such poor people have the means to travel across Mexico and pay smugglers? You don't care. The extra people are counted in the census and keep legislative power in liberal districts. And while they all aren't voting illegally, their born in America children will vote, and most likely Democrat because Democrats give them things at taxpayer expense. So over time as more and more flood the country the Democrats will get an insurmountable edge and control of the country. The only thing that might derail that is Republican presidents giving people opportunity with good economies so it's 24/7 attacks on Republicans with a compliant Press. The question is just how much the Right is willing to take of your taxes and flat economies and open borders.

It will be fine

Not so. We have millions of people in the country who take advantage of our laws and who don't show up for their hearings. These same people are sending money to relatives to get them up here to. Or have you ever wondered how such poor people have the means to travel across Mexico and pay smugglers? You don't care. The extra people are counted in the census and keep legislative power in liberal districts. And while they all aren't voting illegally, their born in America children will vote, and most likely Democrat because Democrats give them things at taxpayer expense. So over time as more and more flood the country the Democrats will get an insurmountable edge and control of the country. The only thing that might derail that is Republican presidents giving people opportunity with good economies so it's 24/7 attacks on Republicans with a compliant Press. The question is just how much the Right is willing to take of your taxes and flat economies and open borders.
You addressed nothing I said. Is the intentional cruelty slowing immigration or not? It’s not, it’s cruelty for cruelty’s sake. You support it because you think it will help you electorally, that’s despicable and factually incorrect.

vantexan

You addressed nothing I said. Is the intentional cruelty slowing immigration or not? It’s not, it’s cruelty for cruelty’s sake. You support it because you think it will help you electorally, that’s despicable and factually incorrect.
It's not cruel to hold people in clean cells with food and water while they wait for their hearing. They put themselves in that situation, not the government.

vantexan

It not cruel to hold people in clean cells with food and water while they wait for their hearing. They put themselves in that situation, not the government.
And I addressed why Dems want them to be released into the population instead of being held. If Dems cared about people's welfare they'd put up a wall and discourage people from risking their lives and their children's lives, not to mention all the raping of women on THAT side of the border.

Non sequitur

Every dollar spent on this whole fiasco should be sent to Tehran I mean Guatamala city. You can have Al Sharpton deliver it. Shake it down sucka

It will be fine

Read about it. I also have seen Border Patrol officials categorically deny mistreatment of detainees. And seeing AOC talk about drinking from toilets doesn't give me any assurance that the Left will be truthful and fair.
Do you think the inspector general of the department of homeland security is from the left? The direct source of the report has been posted here twice. It’s 16 pages. Why do you continually refuse to read primary sources?

BrownArmy

Read about it. I also have seen Border Patrol officials categorically deny mistreatment of detainees. And seeing AOC talk about drinking from toilets doesn't give me any assurance that the Left will be truthful and fair.

Guy, again, the Inspector General of DHS gave a report (link above) that said conditions in the detention centers are deplorable.

Want to read the Report this time?

Otherwise you just look goofy and dumb when you keep repeating, incorrectly, that conditions in detainment are just fine.

It’s like you have your fingers in your ears and you’re chanting, ‘I can’t hear you, I can’t hear you’...

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Do you think the inspector general of the department of homeland security is from the left? The direct source of the report has been posted here twice. It’s 16 pages. Why do you continually refuse to read primary sources?
Instead of fixing the problem, you want to shrug your shoulders and give up, just like your proposed solution to the illicit drug problem.

Why do you hate people who want to solve problems?

It will be fine

Instead of fixing the problem, you want to shrug your shoulders and give up, just like your proposed solution to the illicit drug problem.

The current “solutions” have resulted in huge increases in border crossings and detentions. Why do you think that is fixing the problem? I’m in favor of data driven solutions. Treating drug use as a public health problem instead of a criminal matter reduces abuse. Why do you want to continue policy that is constantly proven ineffective?

floridays

More verbiage than normal for you, yet succinct...... Expect no lucid (intelligible) answer.
Fred, I understand you don't need the provided in parenthesis, nuff said
we can let them scramble around for the WTF.

vantexan

The current “solutions” have resulted in huge increases in border crossings and detentions. Why do you think that is fixing the problem? I’m in favor of data driven solutions. Treating drug use as a public health problem instead of a criminal matter reduces abuse. Why do you want to continue policy that is constantly proven ineffective?
Problem should have been fixed a long time ago and it's on both Democrats and Republicans. As to how deplorable it is do you think women are drinking out of toilets?

vantexan

Guy, again, the Inspector General of DHS gave a report (link above) that said conditions in the detention centers are deplorable.

Want to read the Report this time?

Otherwise you just look goofy and dumb when you keep repeating, incorrectly, that conditions in detainment are just fine.

It’s like you have your fingers in your ears and you’re chanting, ‘I can’t hear you, I can’t hear you’...
More like "I don't trust you" which has been well earned by the Left.

rickyb

If she's lying about the detention centers is that a good thing?
i have no idea i havent followed it too closely

shes done some sketchy things like gave a weak response on US interference in venezeula, cant remember what else.

way less corrupt than trump. trump is pretty awful.