Layoffs

D

Deleted member 77202

You are correct, the flu is a lot worse
Wouldn't bother me a bit if most of this world's population was wiped out.
Not. A. Bit.
In fact, I would enjoy life much more if the majority of people on this planet were gone.
:clap:

seekz

I don't know wtf is going on with our center, but the past 2 days we have left 10:10am and and 10:40 today. Volume is on the heavier side but nothing peak like. Weird times.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Customers here are PO about packages getting RTS for arbitrary reasons thanks to a lazy clerk-dispatcher-driver trifecta. We're really good at losing shipper accounts, as usual.

reginald95

Customers here are PO about packages getting RTS for arbitrary reasons thanks to a lazy clerk-dispatcher-driver trifecta. We're really good at losing shipper accounts, as usual.

What's there to be pissed off about? If you're in a state where you're ordered to close up shop for at least a month, you're :censored2: is going back to where it came from. We're not a warehouse.

Air Recovery

We have been heavy as hell and running extra routes. My residential area is condensed like Peak Season. Preload is finished early everyday but they still start us fifteen minutes later. Some of the commercial stops are down as expected.

My center is also like peak season. They called utility drivers back in today in full force