Layoffs

detmaintainer

Detroit Maintenance Rat
Half the package cars that went out today you could walk down the center aisle without stepping over a package. None were bricked out and some had half empty shelves. These were items ordered before our state went on a 3 week lockdown that started at midnight. I can see UPS consolidating loads to bricked out 9.5 loads and laying off drivers by the end of this week. They don't want to have to pay medical if they don't have to.

specter208

Half the package cars that went out today you could walk down the center aisle without stepping over a package. None were bricked out and some had half empty shelves. These were items ordered before our state went on a 3 week lockdown that started at midnight. I can see UPS consolidating loads to bricked out 9.5 loads and laying off drivers by the end of this week. They don't want to have to pay medical if they don't have to.
We actually brought in rental vans and brought our layoffs back into service.

Over70irregs

File 9.5 grievances to keep any layoffs low?

Faceplanted

We already have tons of layoffs in my center. The county just closed all non essential business. I would expect a good 30-40% of drivers in my center will be laid off in the coming weeks.

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
Volume spiked really high today but apparently is tanking for the rest of the week (based on forecasts.) Hell, they're starting preload at 5:45am tomorrow for an 8:45 driver start time

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
40AE8849-41DA-4E6F-9DE3-38316F4972DE.jpeg
This was my truck today lol don’t remember it ever being this light. I had 76 stops 168 pieces on a downtown route lol. My 8k was empty, Layoffs coming brotatos