Layoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Non liberal

Because they won't want to see a real insurrection
lol, oh ok, well if that’s what you’re planning, then you better do it soon. Before they get their army of robots. Once that happens there will be no insurrections against any government like there was back in our history.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
New hub opened in Bayonne NJ, fully automated. Work from other hubs being diverted and sorts are being laid off.

Non liberal

Not saying it will never happen just that there are a lot of liability and legal hurdles to get over. I believe the latest UPS/Teamster contract addressed some of these issues.
Yeah, contracts don’t matter. Didn’t you ever read that little clause in our contracts where it says something like unless it helps the company gain business? They have an out for whatever future plans they want to implement. If they don’t they won’t exist, because fedex will take it all if they are the only ones who can implement AI

RangerMan06

lol, oh ok, well if that’s what you’re planning, then you better do it soon. Before they get their army of robots. Once that happens there will be no insurrections against any government like there was back in our history.
Exactly... Even the military will be out of a job before we are.

FromOffTheStreets

Yep. I watched a documentary on it years ago. The terminator documentary series

Non liberal

Yep. I watched a documentary on it years ago. The terminator documentary series
Why do you think they’re investing all this money into it? Because they like to waste money?

Attachments

• IMG_0599.png
    IMG_0599.png
    759.6 KB · Views: 13

Commercial Inside Release

The problem with making something unique and selling it, is that items are easily copied and undercut on price. It was already that way in 2004, but now it is at a whole nother level with 3D printing.

You could only sell something for a few months before it was copied. China now copies things almost immediately, and there is no recourse with sales portals like Temu.

Brownwind

Wow reading this is definitely a must read. Aren’t you glad you have your job now to prepare for the spaceship. 👍.

Yep everything is going self service. Don’t have to pay insurance or taxes on computers.

Non liberal

The problem with making something unique and selling it, is that items are easily copied and undercut on price. It was already that way in 2004, but now it is at a whole nother level with 3D printing.

You could only sell something for a few months before it was copied. China now copies things almost immediately, and there is no recourse with sales portals like Temu.
Right so something like food, you might still be able to sell. Idk what’s going to happen, off the top of my head I just figured something like that would be the last way of making money. Before the monetary system goes bye bye.

Status
Not open for further replies.