Lazy driver won’t bring own pickups back to building

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
A driver in my center drops anything he picks up during the day, whether it be walk-up pickups or call tag packages, at the pickup locations on my route everyday, even stuffs them in dropboxes so he doesn’t bring anything of his back to building. Is this fine?
THANKS FOR RUNNING , TIME TO HELP!!!!
🧔‍♂️✊

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
I should ask management then? He tattled on me Monday for texting him to stop pushing his work on me, this after he always calls center and tells them to give me his pickups.
You don’t have enough seniority to use the bathroom let alone text a RPCD and complain. Put your time in young runner gunner 😂
🧔‍♂️✊

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I should ask management then? He tattled on me Monday for texting him to stop pushing his work on me, this after he always calls center and tells them to give me his pickups.
5EABB90F-468F-42B6-86E7-5DAC7AA472B9.gif

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
The cutoff is 9 here but we would just dgaf and leave them for the preload to handle.

Seems dumb but if you can't stop it learn to enjoy it. Make the driver your new friend. Shadow him to work every morning lol

Overpaid Union Thug

A driver in my center drops anything he picks up during the day, whether it be walk-up pickups or call tag packages, at the pickup locations on my route everyday, even stuffs them in dropboxes so he doesn’t bring anything of his back to building. Is this fine?
Some questions for you.
Do you take your full REQUIRED breaks?

Do you make your own pickups during the required time windows?

Do you follow ORION as close to 100% as safely possible?

So you drive the speed limit and come to complete stops at stop signs?

Do you walk each stop instead of running?

If you can answer yes to all of those then there’s nothing you can do to fix the problem aside from getting on, and enforcing, the 9.5 list. If no then you need to do all of those.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
Some questions for you.
Do you take your full REQUIRED breaks?

So you make your own pickups during the required time windows?

Do you follow ORION as close to 100% as safely possible?

So you drive the speed limit and come to complete stops at stop signs?

Do you walk each stop instead of running?

If you can answer yes to all of those then there’s nothing you can do to fix the problem aside from getting on, and enforcing, the 9.5 list. If no then you need to do all of those.
He’s a runner and you know it …
🧔‍♂️✊