Left the building without EDD

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

How do you know how their faces looked if you were not there? Do you sleep at the airport? My point was that you were just making that up to join in on the conversation.

Uh.....no.

I worked on several Saturday's and the one that I was referencing involved a cover driver who was "asked" to work his first Saturday. He had no idea what to expect and when we were all at the airport he kept asking how he was going to be able to download EDD away from the building. The look on his face was priceless when he finally realized that he was completely on his own and while we tried to help his set up his route we had to make sure that no one had any lates.

They stopped asking me to work on Saturday when I refused to stop delivering Monday airs along with the Saturday, primarily at bulk stops. There was one day when Best Buy had a couple of Saturday airs and a ton of Monday. I got rid of them all.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Uh.....no.

I worked on several Saturday's and the one that I was referencing involved a cover driver who was "asked" to work his first Saturday. He had no idea what to expect and when we were all at the airport he kept asking how he was going to be able to download EDD away from the building. The look on his face was priceless when he finally realized that he was completely on his own and while we tried to help his set up his route we had to make sure that no one had any lates.

They stopped asking me to work on Saturday when I refused to stop delivering Monday airs along with the Saturday, primarily at bulk stops. There was one day when Best Buy had a couple of Saturday airs and a ton of Monday. I got rid of them all.

cool story bro

PT Car Washer

Uh.....no.

Delivering Mondays air on Saturday would show all of them late because we missed the commit date. At least that is what we were told.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

...yet there was one time when I had a bunch of Monday air for a brokerage firm near the border and I was told to do everything that I could to get rid of them....I did....

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Uh.....no.

You rebel.

What'dyabringmetoday???

Uh.....no.

First- thank you for always taking matters into your own hands.

Second- I'm very ashamed of you. Normally you would advocate being a mentor to "newbies". Very dark day.