Let the OJS begin (and other nonsense)

M

MenInBrown

My helper had to check off dates on a piece of paper of when he would be available, bc they were expecting high volume through the 3rd week of July.

Marne Vet

I stopped worrying about a daily ride, because I threaten them all the time to brown up and join me for a day whenever my numbers are mentioned. Oddly, no one ever takes me up on my invitation. Confidence in my ability to do the job according to the 340 Methods, and not stand for the BS of hearing "get it done by cut". No, I'll get it done based on your ability to dispatch me honestly. An honest days work for an honest dispatch. Bury me and I'm out until you have to go home long before I'm even back. I don't have anywhere to be except getting paid for your dispatch. I love money. The more work they put on me equals the more time I'll be out. If they want the numbers to look better then they can add a trip (hahahahaha) or take work off of me and try convincing some rookie runner to smoke it and skip his lunch. Two thumbs pointing to this guy says "NO".

UPSGUY72

Every year they get me on the same crap. Not pulling the mirror in and not check the rear view mirror often enough. I'm sure it will be the same this year as very rarely pull in my mirror and I not the best at doing the driver drill 24 / 7.

M

MenInBrown

Every year they get me on the same crap. Not pulling the mirror in and not check the rear view mirror often enough. I'm sure it will be the same this year as very rarely pull in my mirror and I not the best at doing the driver drill 24 / 7.
Work slower to fit those in...then they can complain about over allowed.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
The rear view mirror doesn't work well I imagine. With the bulkhead door and all in the way.

We had 3 drivers retire right before peak started, only hired peak season drivers no replacements of course. Now post peak 2 more retire. Still have peak hires but center manager says not replacing retirees until a later date. Had all on car sups delivering during peak and 1 of them retiring tomorrow. No extras to run routes so we will just cut them and make peak last another month or 2

Time to look to the transfer list

9.5er

I got caught up still being in peak mode and rolled through a stop sign or three. I hate doing the driver drill also. Luckily sup. almost forgot it so I only had to go through it for about a mile on the way in.

rod

Retired 22 years

No one in the history of UPS has ever checked their mirrors enough to satisfy management during a ride along. Taking your eyes off whats in front of you as much as they want you to while checking your mirrors can't be any less dangerous than texting while driving.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I pull my drivers side mirrors forward and adjust during a ride. Instead of using the drivers side door, I use the little window. This way, no matter where you put them, they are sticking out. Sups scratch their heads. "Pull the mirrors"? "It's' the same, what should we do"? "Oh, OK, forget about that, I guess"?

JackStraw

I got caught up still being in peak mode and rolled through a stop sign or three. I hate doing the driver drill also. Luckily sup. almost forgot it so I only had to go through it for about a mile on the way in.
Hope you pulled overf during this. Don't want any in cab distractions.