Let's see what the western conferance get's

BEE51

Vote no! Guy's let's see what the western conferance get's. They have not released any new detail's to their new improvements in healthcare. Vote no and see if we can get the same.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
I just wanted t say thank you to the locals who haven't settled their supplements yet. THANK YOU FOR THAT MONSTER RETRO CHECK ILL BE GETTING lol.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Im with ya dude. I aint in no hurry to get that check. You guys no what your doing and what you want. I don't blame you guys one bit. I commend the persistence that you guys have shown. But to be honest with ya it would be cool to get that retro check in Dec though lol. Its all good though.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I just wanted t say thank you to the locals who haven't settled their supplements yet. THANK YOU FOR THAT MONSTER RETRO CHECK ILL BE GETTING lol.

I hear guys like you talk about "monster" retro checks, yet the weekly retro is 28 bucks a week for 40 hours. Thats $112 a month for straight 160 hours. Even if it took until the end of december to settle this contract, youre only talking about $560 dollars. Of course thats not including overtime, but even with that included, its less than $1000 dollars.

How huge is that?

If you are a part timer, the amount is well below the amount before overtime.

Is it an amount of money greater than what you have? Sure. Is it a goldmine? No. Believe me, there is nothing MONSTER in $1000.00

Peace

TOS

browned out

Vote no! Guy's let's see what the western conferance get's. They have not released any new detail's to their new improvements in healthcare. Vote no and see if we can get the same.
a

I am sure the West will at least let their members know exactly what their benefit package includes. How can you vote on a new health care package if you don't actually know what is covers????????????

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
They have to pay you for all hours worked I believe including overtime. Correct me if im wrong anyone with the correct info thanx.