Libertarians Rejoice! You have a mmajor party candidate

Babagounj

Strength through joy
He was a Republican , then ran in 2016 as a Libertarian and now is back at being a Republican. The only thing that he has been continuously is a bad drunk. Jumping in the the Charles River fully clothed to prove the the water were not polluted. The reason the Charles is off limits to swimming is the growth of algae makes the waters dangerous. Just take a close look at his face, he looks drunk.

BrownArmy

I feel like Weld knows he has no chance, but he’s gonna jump in anyway just to fk with Trump.

And if he jumps in, it might pave the way for other Republican Primary challengers, etc.

I mean, do the 18 Dems running actually think they individually have a shot?

Lol

It will be fine

I'd vote for Pete. Not sure how he'd do nationally, though. Also not sure whether the Party will let the screamers send Biden into exile or not.
Biden still hasn’t even announced. He’s getting pretty far behind in terms of building an organization. He’s not raising money, it wouldn’t shock me if he didn’t run. Pete is great, I love every story I hear about him.

Box Ox

Biden still hasn’t even announced. He’s getting pretty far behind in terms of building an organization. He’s not raising money, it wouldn’t shock me if he didn’t run. Pete is great, I love every story I hear about him.

Yep. The only reason I'm not sure how Pete would do nationally is because he's gay. I'm fine with it. But a lot of people might be put off seeing his husband at campaign events or thinking about a first (gay) husband in the White House.

As a southerner, I didn't know any openly gay folks until I went off to college. Found them to be great people. Still do. But a lot of moderate voters who haven't met any gay folks might not know better than to judge them negatively for it.

Indecisi0n

Yep. The only reason I'm not sure how Pete would do nationally is because he's gay. I'm fine with it. But a lot of people might be put off seeing his husband at campaign events or thinking about a first (gay) husband in the White House.

As a southerner, I didn't know any openly gay folks until I went off to college. Found them to be great people. Still do. But a lot of moderate voters who haven't met any gay folks might not know better than to judge them negatively for it.
They dress good and smell wonderful .

Box Ox

If he wins hopefully he won't suck like the rest of them .

You see what I did there ?

2vj4vnb.jpg

It will be fine

I don’t think there’s too many people that would vote democratic that would be opposed to voting for a gay guy. All you need to do is listen to the man speak to know he’s impressive. South bend isn’t exactly a liberal haven and he won with 80% of the vote last time.

bbsam

Staff member
I wonder how Trump would try to disparage Mayor Pete.

Would most of Trump’s supporters go with it and would Trump support violence against gays?