Libertarians Rejoice! You have a mmajor party candidate

Rutherford B Hays

gun accipere, et abire cannoli
wont happen Trump is the closest thing to a libertarian president we've ever had
The libertarian party would disagree with you.
Trump is the opposite of a Libertarian | Libertarian Party
tenor (10).gif

newfie

I understand that there are many libertarians that only except the purest form of being a libertarian. its why our libertarian candidate can never garner more then a fraction of the voting public.
thus I used the expression closests to a libertarian we've had.

so in this case saying he's not a libertarian would not be the argument as much as pointing out some other president that you think was more so one then trump .

BrownArmy

I understand that there are many libertarians that only except the purest form of being a libertarian. its why our libertarian candidate can never garner more then a fraction of the voting public.

so in this case saying he's not a libertarian would not be the argument as much as pointing out some other president that you think was more so one then trump .

Wow, put the needle down.

You're so FOS it's disturbing.

Rutherford B Hays

gun accipere, et abire cannoli

Saying he is the opposite of a libertarian is kind of the antithesis of "closest"

MrFedEx

Engorged Member