Life After Brown Not So Happy, but ....

JD1988

I divorced my UPS man today .... not my choice. The Company "screwed" him over, in his opinion, and thus, the marriage was taken down by brick and mortar. Now I remind other dedicated UPSers to balance their lives carefully to avoid having to begin life over again after 29 years of marriage and being witness to the destruction of a good man.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I divorced my UPS man today .... not my choice. The Company "screwed" him over, in his opinion, and thus, the marriage was taken down by brick and mortar. Now I remind other dedicated UPSers to balance their lives carefully to avoid having to begin life over again after 29 years of marriage and being witness to the destruction of a good man.

Woah!! That’s deep

JD1988

Yes, he decided I was to blame for it all...very sad. Thank you for the inspiration to pick up my sword and moving on...I've been working on that for the ten years of check I have been thru with this man.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Yes, he decided I was to blame for it all...very sad. Thank you for the inspiration to pick up my sword and moving on...I've been working on that for the ten years of check I have been thru with this man.
A3E90B69-EC35-42BE-87AB-0948EB551EFC.gif

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Look on the bright side you get half his pension and whatever else your lawyer can finagle

JD1988

Absolutely, 50% of everything....but I wanted to retire with the partner I love. It's God's way of moving me on....I just wish I had taken the hint sooner.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Absolutely, 50% of everything....but I wanted to retire with the partner I love. It's God's way of moving me on....I just wish I had taken the hint sooner.
Life's short. It ain't worth being miserable just because something is comfortable. I'm sure you'll look back eventually and consider it a blessing.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Sad but true. I squandered
all that good pay and after 36 years I was forced out--now all I do is drink, watch sports, and try to pretend I'm not married so I don't have to share any of my lousy retirement money with anyone. No matter what road you choose, invest in family first and always and never look back at what could have been.

I was forced out after 36 years....I wasn't ready. I learned my narcissistic ways from the company, resulting in a bad marriage, no friends, family dying off, and only brandy, sports bars, cigarettes and numerous doctors office visits to entertain me. Whichever way you go out, make the best of it and live.

Does anyone have any "updates" on division of my UPS retirement and 401K and stock options in divorce. How about benefits awarded to ex-spouse. What percentage will I have to share!?? I have 37 years in and was forced out nine years ago (management position). Decided to divorce before 10-year deal expires next year.

Bologna.