Lmao

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Some people like their jobs and like working for FedEx.
24inmf[1].jpg

floridays

I don’t think the veil is all that thin, however.
It is, if they had the nuts to discard the thin layer, they'd tell you like many have heard before, "if you don't like it McDonalds is hiring."
It's a management talking point when times are good.
Currently you get a trinket, to pacify you and blow smoke up your skirt, kinda like you may have done to a girl in the past that you wanted something from for the time being but were unwilling to commit to.
Just my opinion, what say you @59 Dano ?

AB831

Don't know and don't care. Also don't know why so many of you care.
I know you’re barely human, so you won’t understand, but I’ll explain it to you anyway. I don’t like my job. No big deal, most people don’t like theirs either. What takes it to the next level is the amount of effort this company puts into propaganda to try to convince us how we’re 1) better off here than at any other job, 2) the work we are doing is prestigious and is highly sought after, 3) they have the best interests of the employees in mind. That constant stream of bull:censored2: that runs directly in opposition to the company's actual practices makes it go from a job that I don't like to a job that I hate and can't wait to leave. This pin is just a symbol of all of the things I mentioned about. That's why so many people care.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
How more clueless can Fred and his good ol’ boys be? Giving people pins is the equivalent of stirring up a big hornet’s nest.

They’d been better off just doing nothing.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
I know you’re barely human, so you won’t understand, but I’ll explain it to you anyway. I don’t like my job. No big deal, most people don’t like theirs either. What takes it to the next level is the amount of effort this company puts into propaganda to try to convince us how we’re 1) better off here than at any other job,

Actions speak louder than words and you've been there for what, four years now?

2) the work we are doing is prestigious and is highly sought after, 3) they have the best interests of the employees in mind. That constant stream of bull:censored2: that runs directly in opposition to the company's actual practices makes it go from a job that I don't like to a job that I hate and can't wait to leave. This pin is just a symbol of all of the things I mentioned about. That's why so many people care.

Some people need to get over their own drama.