Lmao

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Because they don't make those kind of decisions spur of the moment. They lured as many people as possible out of the traditional pension the year before so that they wouldn't have to pay them the make up credits given to those forced into the new plan. You know already that big corporations have a long range planning office. This decision was made years before yet every year they sent us material about what we would receive when we retired. And I didn't even bring up how for many years they were telling new hires they would top out in 7-8 years when that was an absolute lie. You must be so proud.

"I told myself they did it that way and I know it has to be true or else I wouldn't have told myself that."

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
tumblr_n5r9r7tAju1srraano1_250.gifv
Now that's funny!

overflowed

This pin is the exact reason I left the company. Don't want to pay you though. So , again; for you new folks. Leave while you can. Whenever the time comes, might not be now . Leave this place when the time comes. Just look at this thread . What's he saying vs. yourselves? Why would he talk to a coworker like that? Just take a moment and think. Big boy DANO.

vantexan

"I told myself they did it that way and I know it has to be true or else I wouldn't have told myself that."
You call yourself a Christian yet you deflect and defend for those who would cheat and manipulate tens of thousands of employees for their own personal gain. You've sold your soul. Matthew 19:24; Mark 10:25.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Not disciplining anyone for anything is really effective, too.
Now you sound like an adult who was abused as a child taking his displaced anger out on his employees. That’s a management style utilized by someone unable to manage. Intimidation is all they understand.

Pitiful.

dezguy

I agree ! When my knees start to give out (like soon)....I'll gladly hand out keys and equipment as a topped out courier with a clear conscience. ..oh, and count paper clips too boot!...30 years? I'm entitled to that more than some hotshot who got hurt within his first year!
Yeah because heaven forbid someone happens to get hurt, regardless of their seniority! The nerve!!!

SMH

AB831

This pin is the exact reason I left the company. Don't want to pay you though. So , again; for you new folks. Leave while you can. Whenever the time comes, might not be now . Leave this place when the time comes. Just look at this thread . What's he saying vs. yourselves? Why would he talk to a coworker like that? Just take a moment and think. Big boy DANO.
Dano is an embodiment of everything I hate about FedEx, yet he’s too arrogant to see it that way. I assume he has no real world skills of his own other than the ability to tolerate corporate bull:censored2: long enough until he inherits some of its power. Once people like him have this “power” that they desperately crave, they completely forget where they came from and lord it over all the peons who were their peers 15 minutes ago. They’re thin skinned and hypersensitive, because they know that if their ivory tower built on “FedEx clout” ever crumbles, they’re qualified to do equal or lesser work than the customers they’ve spent 20 years belittling. The company is chock full of people like him. Unfortunately, it looks like the foundation of the ivory tower is cracking, so it might be wise to look elsewhere instead of telling himself how great he is.

dezguy

I wasn't aware the company was asking her to use sick days when she wasn't sick.
What about all the posters plastered on our communication board, bragging about how FedEx supports our mental health; "Not myself today". Maybe she wasn't feeling herself those days?

59 Dano

You call yourself a Christian yet you deflect and defend for those who would cheat and manipulate tens of thousands of employees for their own personal gain. You've sold your soul. Matthew 19:24; Mark 10:25.

"YOU CAN'T BE A CHRISTIAN BECAUSE YOU DON'T AGREE WITH ME ABOUT THE PARTICULARS OF A PENSION PLAN!!"

59 Dano

Now you sound like an adult who was abused as a child taking his displaced anger out on his employees. That’s a management style utilized by someone unable to manage. Intimidation is all they understand.

Pitiful.

LOL, anger has nothing to do with it. Here are the rules. Here is what happens for violating them. My personal preference is working for a boss who is laid back and cuts people slack. My professional preference is working for a boss who is sort of strict.

59 Dano

How do you know when she's legitimately sick?

I'm sure you've never taken a sick day when you didn't need it, right?

I've been screwed royally by faux sick calls. Why would I screw others with one of my own? Hell, I got a lump sum for not using them!

59 Dano

Dano is an embodiment of everything I hate about FedEx, yet he’s too arrogant to see it that way. I assume he has no real world skills of his own other than the ability to tolerate corporate bull:censored2: long enough until he inherits some of its power. Once people like him have this “power” that they desperately crave, they completely forget where they came from and lord it over all the peons who were their peers 15 minutes ago. They’re thin skinned and hypersensitive, because they know that if their ivory tower built on “FedEx clout” ever crumbles, they’re qualified to do equal or lesser work than the customers they’ve spent 20 years belittling. The company is chock full of people like him. Unfortunately, it looks like the foundation of the ivory tower is cracking, so it might be wise to look elsewhere instead of telling himself how great he is.

I know I'm the embodiment of everything you hate about FedEx. Ask me how much it bothers me.

vantexan

"YOU CAN'T BE A CHRISTIAN BECAUSE YOU DON'T AGREE WITH ME ABOUT THE PARTICULARS OF A PENSION PLAN!!"
You're an enabler for rich people who cheated tens of thousands out of a more secure future to make themselves even wealthier. We all will have to explain ourselves to the Lord someday. That'll be your cross to bear I suspect.