Load all NDA's

Over 70

So at preload this morning we were told not to tote NDA's and to load them where they're supposed to go.

Having driven this was one of the most retarded things I've ever heard.

I asked a sup what the deal was and he said they are trying to save time to which I responded...wouldn't it just be more OT for the much higher paid driver searching for them combined with unexcused service failures? He wasn't impressed and mumbled something and walked away.

I worked as directed regardless and can guarentee there was late air on the one blown out :censored2:can I loaded :)

While walking out I could hear a driver arguing with the center manager about it.

I'm guessing flavor of the week?

So at preload this morning we were told not to tote NDA's and to load them where they're supposed to go.

I asked a sup what the deal was and he said they are trying to save time to which I responded...wouldn't it just be more OT for the much higher paid driver searching for them combined with unexcused service failures? He wasn't impressed and mumbled something and walked away.

I worked as directed regardless and can guarentee there was late air on the one blown out :censored2:can I loaded :)

While walking out I could hear a driver arguing with the center manager about it.

They pull that every once in awhile until drivers have late airs because they can't find them.

Nine5

Air in the load only works on certain routes my loader is good he knows what bulk stops he can put the air in other wise it goes where it is PALed too on the 1000 shelf.

Over 70

Nearly every single driver requests it to be separate including me. I like to know where it is at a glance, makes the morning run less stressful.

Ours aren't all 1xxx, some are rdr,rdl,fl4..etc and can get lost in the chaos of a full car. Also sometimes by the time the load is done all the sudden fl4 isn't so assessable...

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
They've been harping on airs being loaded up front back when cars were manually loaded by chart.
I always prefered my "REDS" in the tote behind my car.

N

Nothing by 1030 anymore

They tried that so many times at my bldg, in a perfect world it would work lol. In a heavily loaded truck with air coming in last or at least coming in when planes are late etc., stupid stupid. Airs delivered late, you get called to office. You are warned you should have said something...just can't win

Box Ox

Sounds like my kind of girl

cash-me-outside-men-s-polo-shirt.jpg

N

Nothing by 1030 anymore

Then in our bldg we are given a printout of our air and instructed to verify them before leaving bldg.smh screaming at us to leave, while we are digging through truck ...