Load quality

KaiserTom

The first thing preloader should be learning is that the rest of the truck can look like :censored2: but for gods sake make that 1000 shelf as pretty as possible, and 2, 3, and 4 if you can. It determines the rest of the driver's day. Rest of the truck can go to hell though

griff549

As a preloader I would like to share that generally it's the sups fault for the way the truck looks. They had me pull cages yesterday for 2 other pulls a total of 8 cars for the first 1.5-2 hrs of my shift and then decided that I should go start on my own pull of 4 cars who had been barley touched. Once the drivers started showing up the sup came and told me to just get everything in the car didn't have to be pretty just needed to be in there. I like to try and take my time to make sure the packages are organized in a timely fashion and I back fill as much as possible. Drivers have a hard job especially with some of the loads I've seen leave my hub I know I at least try the best I can to make your jobs easier

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
The first thing preloader should be learning is that the rest of the truck can look like :censored2: but for gods sake make that 1000 shelf as pretty as possible, and 2, 3, and 4 if you can. It determines the rest of the driver's day. Rest of the truck can go to hell though
Left the center 45 minutes late last week. Had to unload and reload the front half of the truck just to fit my air in.

Brownslave688

As a preloader I would like to share that generally it's the sups fault for the way the truck looks. They had me pull cages yesterday for 2 other pulls a total of 8 cars for the first 1.5-2 hrs of my shift and then decided that I should go start on my own pull of 4 cars who had been barley touched. Once the drivers started showing up the sup came and told me to just get everything in the car didn't have to be pretty just needed to be in there. I like to try and take my time to make sure the packages are organized in a timely fashion and I back fill as much as possible. Drivers have a hard job especially with some of the loads I've seen leave my hub I know I at least try the best I can to make your jobs easier
It's still on you. Tell the sup tough.

AKCoverMan

Once the drivers started showing up the sup came and told me to just get everything in the car didn't have to be pretty just needed to be in there.

Show me a sup who says this and I'll show you a sup who hasn't delivered a single package in his life, and probably is barely cognizant of the fact that the packages don't just get loaded on the car they have to be unloaded too...

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Show me a sup who says this and I'll show you a sup who hasn't delivered a single package in his life, and probably is barely cognizant of the fact that the packages don't just get loaded on the car they have to be unloaded too...
I here ALL preload soups say this at my building. I remember some of these guys when they were loaders and they sucked then and suck now.

AKCoverMan

Its HELLEN KELLER and her brothers and sisters lmfao
Helen made an appearance in my center last week and turned my 8 hour day into a 12 hour nightmare.

I was still finding business pieces for my route and the route adjacent to the one I was covering at 1800. A 37 piece bulk stop PALed to the 5000 shelf must have had a bomb in it because I found parts of that stop all over the car. Of course he started loading it on shelf 5 so once it was full other 5000s ended up mixed in on the floor or under shelf on other side of car or who knows where.

Oh, good times!

Brownslave688

Helen made an appearance in my center last week and turned my 8 hour day into a 12 hour nightmare.

I was still finding business pieces for my route and the route adjacent to the one I was covering at 1800. A 37 piece bulk stop PALed to the 5000 shelf must have had a bomb in it because I found parts of that stop all over the car. Of course he started loading it on shelf 5 so once it was full other 5000s ended up mixed in on the floor or under shelf on other side of car or who knows where.

Oh, good times!
They must have flown my loader up to Alaska

AKCoverMan

They must have flown my loader up to Alaska
Yeah it was the worst day I've had in a lot of years..three late airs and nine missed businesses. It's a route with thick medical office building section and those doctors lock up pretty religiously so not very forgiving when five o'clock rolls around.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Shame on you.....the sups fault......grow up