Load Rate of 400-500 Packages per hour

UnconTROLLed

perfection
"The best you can do is all you can do"
I always put load quality #1..every load was like Clarksville and it was frowned upon. Too slow, too bad. I am sure the person unloading it was that much faster because of me but that cause and effect doesn't matter at UPS.

Big Arrow Down...D

Leave the gun,take the cannoli
You trying to censor me.

Making book makes no sense, unless you are in craft class, or writing a novel
image.gif

billerz

I loaded trailers for 5 years, I averaged around 300 to 350 pph during that time. There was a lot of people who loaded over 400, it can def be done. As others have said, go what speed you are comfortable with and that you're happy with.

dudebro

I got you. I just don't want to get fired.
You load trailers and you come to work everyday in a large hub? God bless you. You'll never be fired, regardless of load rate.

I know money is a concern for everyone, but be careful working doubles. When you're tired, you don't keep your core tight and you might round your back while lifting, and bad things can happen then, at any load rate. Focus on proper methods first and foremost. If you follow them, you'll have an economy of motion, and your natural load rate will be fast enough.

Dr.Brownz

People do realize that there is a difference between preloading and loading a trailer, right? The 400-500 an hour is the trailer number and 220 is the preload number. Neither number is that realistic anymore with the influx of irregs but you can get close.
I've been seeing alot about how many more irregs there are but it seems like my center must not get them. (or maybe just not my route) I think it must be cheaper to go through freight companies for my area (mostly rural).

km3

You load trailers and you come to work everyday in a large hub? God bless you. You'll never be fired, regardless of load rate.

I don't know, maybe I'm just naive, but I thought showing up for work when scheduled is what adults were supposed to do. I agree though. From my experience, if you show up on time every single day, you have to do something immensely stupid or dangerous to get fired.