Loader question (staying on same pull)

I was using the search engine last night on this, and I probably misunderstood since it was so late. I'm wondering about securing a dedicated group of cars to load in the morning.

If I recall correctly one post said 30 straight working days on those cars and the pull is yours (provided there's not anyone on FMLA or higher seniority who wants it).

If such is not the case, how do I eventually secure a group of cars? Management says "when one opens up based on seniority". Do we bid on pulls?

Can anyone clarify this for me? I can't seem to get the same answer from people I ask.

Varies by local..?

Please and thanks I much appreciate it.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I was using the search engine last night on this, and I probably misunderstood since it was so late. I'm wondering about securing a dedicated group of cars to load in the morning.

If I recall correctly one post said 30 straight working days on those cars and the pull is yours (provided there's not anyone on FMLA or higher seniority who wants it).

If such is not the case, how do I eventually secure a group of cars? Management says "when one opens up based on seniority". Do we bid on pulls?

Can anyone clarify this for me? I can't seem to get the same answer from people I ask.

Varies by local..?

Please and thanks I much appreciate it.
Work as directed