Local 243

MarvelousMunata

The Scapegoat With Attitude
Wanted to comment on the last strike and clinton...but nevermind. How many are holding out now?
Feeling kinda sorry that they arent getting what they need.

542thruNthru

Why shouldn't they get another offer?

My steward told me the national negotiations committee will be discussing local 243 next week. Apparently our BA will be present.

From what my BA is saying unlike the PA riders who had other issues. 243s only issues are related to 22.4s and airport badges.

It's sounds like they will ask Hoffa to impose it again.

My steward told me the national negotiations committee will be discussing local 243 next week. Apparently our BA will be present.

From what my BA is saying unlike the PA riders who had other issues. 243s only issues are related to 22.4s and airport badges.

The union should have never gave the company 22.4 jobs without clear language on it.

Swear to God I can't wait for 2021

Heavy Package

I can practically smell that retro check! Will be over 9 mos back-pay; $4,320 after taxes estimated and counting!