Local 243

Heavy Package

Come on Detroit! YOU CAN DO IT! Get your sham vote over with and go back to being the burned-out hell-hole of Democratic crap that you are!

urban-blight-detroit-usa-june-burned-out-semi-demolished-building-two-closed-storefronts-hamilton-avenue-56995954.jpg

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Yes - I'll buy you a English grammar book and mail it to you - What UPS Access Point location in Detroit would you like me to send it to?
I am busy with you wife during the day so i dont like to shop around, ill just have her get it from you when you bring it home.

Heavy Package

I am busy with you wife during the day so i dont like to shop around, ill just have her get it from you when you bring it home.

You still missed using either a semicolon or period after "around" and missed a capital "I" and apostrophe in "I'll". You must work the unload. I'll send it to the Detroit hub and you can look for it next week. I'll PM you with the tracking number.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
You still missed using either a semicolon or period after "around" and missed a capital "I" and apostrophe in "I'll". You must work the unload. I'll send it to the Detroit hub and you can look for it next week. I'll PM you with the tracking number.
Ill keep those tips in mind when i start typing term papers on browncafe

Misthios

I love my job. Don't you?
Everyone is getting so heated over this retro check it's silly. The longer they hold out the bigger the check is. Why rush it? Why wish it over when you can just let it grow and grow? I hope they're still holding out and keep holding out. Could I used the money? Absolutely but could I use more money? Yeah I'll take option b.

Needabiggerhammer

Yes - I'll buy you a English grammar book and mail it to you - What UPS Access Point location in Detroit would you like me to send it to?

Just so you know, the correct syntax is "an English grammar book" rather than "a English grammar book." I can tell you're some kid in college who thinks you're hot educated :censored2: by the way you double-space after a period like your English teacher in high school told you to.

Don't make multi-post nitpicking rants about the grammar of others in an arena where grammar matters little or not at all when yours blows.

You imbecile.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Just so you know, the correct syntax is "an English grammar book" rather than "a English grammar book." I can tell you're some kid in college who thinks you're hot educated :censored2: by the way you double-space after a period like your English teacher in high school told you to.

Don't make multi-post nitpicking rants about the grammar of others in an arena where grammar matters little or not at all when yours blows.

You imbecile.

B9688F75-703C-4E2B-8E29-7B6DE86D55F1.gif

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Take your time. Whenever the check comes 150$ goes towards a nice dinner for my girlfriend and I, the rest goes into the pile. I'm here to save money, not blow it