Local 25 Teamsters borderline criminal act?

How do you feel about this situation?

• Total voters

drivebrn

I have an idea.. You don't think seasonal helpers or new people should pay anything? You are correct and in fact they should make minimum wage and no seniority either. If you don't pay initiation or dues then you shouldn't get any of the contractual perks either. Not fair that myself and many others pay dues for you to get our pay scale or perks..

B-Brown

I have an idea.. You don't think seasonal helpers or new people should pay anything? You are correct and in fact they should make minimum wage and no seniority either. If you don't pay initiation or dues then you shouldn't get any of the contractual perks either. Not fair that myself and many others pay dues for you to get our pay scale or perks..

Where the hell you been? That's not even what is being talked about. They were taking $500 initiation fees from people when other locals take $200. On top of that he lied about the Top Chef debacle and threw his own cronies under the bus. Plus, his pension is the worst in the country.

I-Team: Seasonal UPS Workers Had Almost Entire Paychecks Handed Over To Union

B-Brown

We are now to accept that since Local 251 is now "friends" with Sean, we are supposed to be? They are using each other to obtain a higher office with more pay.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

what contractual perks do the minimum wage helpers get

I’ll wait

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
What the :censored2: are you talking about?
No one is this thread is arguing that union members shouldn't pay dues. Local 25 went on a full on attack against it's new members right before Christmas. And people were rightfully upset and disgusted. And we have yet to receive any sort of apology from local 25.
So new hires don’t need to pay because it’s Christmas?

UnconTROLLed

perfection
header-facepalm-giveaway.jpg

wide load

We are now to accept that since Local 251 is now "friends" with Sean, we are supposed to be? They are using each other to obtain a higher office with more pay.

Jesus, I cannot believe the brain dead cry babies on this site. Do you identify as a teamster at all?

wide load

Sounds like a personal friend of Sean jumped in.
And a 25 year Teamster of 251 who is also friends with the Principal Officer who Sean took issue with. They seemed realized that they agree on more than disagree. Sean came to the local (well before any intention of running) to apologize to the officers and show his support of the positive impact these officers are making. So the victims can forgive him, but someone probably not even around these parts can be another keyboard warrior and self inflate like he or she is a badass? Got it!