Local 25 Teamsters borderline criminal act?

How do you feel about this situation?

• Total voters

Yolo

Yeah they are just trolls. I don’t even waste my time with them anymore. They only like to post something every once in a while to keep it going.

My union brothers and sisters deserve paychecks!

On the very first page of this thread you launched an attack on the victim. No sympathy, no remorse. Cowardly.

Yolo

I need you guys in local 25 to realize that this was talked about all over the country. I have to explain to newbies all the time they we are not going to drain their entire paycheck. The action was disgusting and somehow the response was even worse. YOU ARE NOT ENTITLED TO A NEW HIRES ENTIRE PAYCHECK!!! The ripples of this action is going to be felt for decades. This thread is approaching 40 pages. It would have only been 1 page if local 25 immediately corrected the issue. Instead local 25 decided attacking the victims and going on homophobic rants made more sense.

She literally went to the union hall in tears and local 25 told her tough :censored2:. STOP DEFENDING THIS CRAP!

Last edited:

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
If it were still Hoffa/Hall I would be. Though depends on what I read in the next year I still might be. Hard to get behind someone though that TDU is supporting with reports that streeeetch the truth.
Forget about TDU.
Didn't the homely and the hot girls follow you around in high school because you were the best looking dude in your class?? Of course they did.
So don't judge the shark by the sucker finish that swarm by its gills.

542thruNthru

Forget about TDU.
Didn't the homely and the hot girls follow you around in high school because you were the best looking dude in your class?? Of course they did.
So don't judge the shark by the sucker finish that swarm by its gills.
Ok, so tell me why do you support OZ so much more than Vairma/H? Is it because of Hoffa? Because if it is that's the same as OZ and TDU.

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
True, though you seemed to lean heavily toward OZ. Though that could be my imagination. :)
I looked the power slate over and no offense but I have to tell you I'm supporting OZ. I've met many of the OZ slate candidates and since they were disliked by big D I can't help but support them. May the best Teamsters win! We're going to need all the help we can get.

Yolo

Well hopefully OZ now realizes it's not okay to drain paychecks right before Christmas. The victims agreed to an installment plan. They did not agree to have their Christmas ruined.

542thruNthru

I looked the power slate over and no offense but I have to tell you I'm supporting OZ. I've met many of the OZ slate candidates and since they were disliked by big D I can't help but support them. May the best Teamsters win! We're going to need all the help we can get.

I understand. It what and who you know.

Though I'm confused. Whose the big D?

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
Well hopefully OZ now realizes it's not okay to drain paychecks right before Christmas. The victims agreed to an installment plan. They did not agree to have their Christmas ruined.
beat_dead_horse2.jpg