Local 2727 UPDATE

Status
Not open for further replies.

fxdwg

Long Time Member
They are leaving freight behind in California and in China at the customers expense. They are still looking to consolidate more even if it means losing customers just to prove some moronic point.
Are these the same buffoons that put those new engines on the 727s with heads up displays just because they didn't want to buy FedEx's hush kits? One became a glider going into ORD, only to be saved by our highly skilled pilots.

I read about the engine change; what's this about a head's up display? Do other, newer airplanes come with this?
Where are those airplanes now?

mrv

I read about the engine change; what's this about a head's up display? Do other, newer airplanes come with this?
Where are those airplanes now?

Come on DOLdwg!! Don't you remember those 727's you used to convert to Pax birds?

UPSSOCKS

Wait till we are released, let Davis read letters from shareholders.

The major shareholders will be thanking Mr. Davis again for trimming off more fat from the company. Can you tell me five reasons why UPS needs all these EXTRA pilots and mechanics.... Also can you tell me reasons that you are better at your job than a kid coming out of technical school would be at it. You can't... period..... end of story.....

unionman

The major shareholders will be thanking Mr. Davis again for trimming off more fat from the company. Can you tell me five reasons why UPS needs all these EXTRA pilots and mechanics.... Also can you tell me reasons that you are better at your job than a kid coming out of technical school would be at it. You can't... period..... end of story.....

Man, I knew you were ignorant but I had no idea to what extent. You have no idea how inexperienced a junior mechanic is. Most don't know how to change oil in there lawn mower let alone taxi a wide body aircraft. most experienced mechanics have left this career field because they don't want to go work at these chop shops for half the money and half the benefits. you are getting bad quality from Timco, Singapore Aerospace, bf goddrich, AAR. They all do substandard work and it is only going to get worse as more senior mechanics leave with no new mechanics coming in for the last ten years.

Over 111 million dollars was offered to keep pilots flying.
Pilot and mechanic moral is as low as its ever been.
UPS could easily save money if they repaired there own avionics like FEDEX and every other airline does.
UPS could save money by bringing in C check work like every other airline does.
UPS could get there maintenance done faster with better quality control, something the FAA has been watching. It would reduce fines and prevent aircraft from crashing.

slim471

I'm a shareholder and you work for me got it!.

Fur-low

Davis should have started with the over paid & over staffed managers we have.

fr8dog

"The IBT and its 1.4 million members, including over 200,000 Teamsters at UPS, stand strongly behind the Teamster UPS aircraft mechanics in their effort for a fair agreement," stated Capt. David Bourne, Director of the Teamsters Airline Division. "More than four years of unsuccessful bargaining is far too long. That's why we were compelled to ask the National Mediation Board to move this dispute to the final stage in an effort to push the Company to a reasonable deal."

Local 2727 is pleased to have the support of the UPS Pilots. Independent Pilot Association President Bob Thrush believes that the NMB should grant the release and that UPS has not been bargaining in good faith and moving on this like they should. "This is one of the tools available for Local 2727 to expedite the process and hopefully get the contract they deserve." President Thrush stated that the "IPA fully supports Local 2727's endeavors to get the best contract in the industry."

fr8dog

ur all a bunch of tools anyways...now u dont have to type it, upssucks. that was probably going to be ur comeback. right? close?

mrv

"The IBT and its 1.4 million members, including over 200,000 Teamsters at UPS, stand strongly behind the Teamster UPS aircraft mechanics in their effort for a fair agreement," stated Capt. David Bourne, Director of the Teamsters Airline Division. "More than four years of unsuccessful bargaining is far too long. That's why we were compelled to ask the National Mediation Board to move this dispute to the final stage in an effort to push the Company to a reasonable deal."

Local 2727 is pleased to have the support of the UPS Pilots. Independent Pilot Association President Bob Thrush believes that the NMB should grant the release and that UPS has not been bargaining in good faith and moving on this like they should. "This is one of the tools available for Local 2727 to expedite the process and hopefully get the contract they deserve." President Thrush stated that the "IPA fully supports Local 2727's endeavors to get the best contract in the industry."

Old on to your BVD's UPSSOCKS......here it comes!!

fxdwg

Long Time Member
You airline mechanics are being dangerously close to being out of a job. Who supports you? You make way too much money for what you actually do. Call me names, it doesn't matter, you're still on your way out if you keep it up!

mrv

You airline mechanics are being dangerously close to being out of a job. Who supports you? You make way too much money for what you actually do. Call me names, it doesn't matter, you're still on your way out if you keep it up!

"Just Calm Down" DOLdwg.

Status
Not open for further replies.