Local 804 Drivers Walked Out

Brown Spider

Everything is maspeth will be fixed now! Tim is in the building and Liam is listening to all conversations via blu tooth!! Tim will get all grievances paid

WHEW! Glad you're on top of things member 60out of your friggin' mind! So...Tim is in the building and Liam is hovering above the building in the 804 helicopter, monitoring the conversations and helping Tim get all the grievances paid? Wow! Any chance the 804 copter can swing by my building so Liam can monitor some conversations over here?

Brown Spider

The company knows how to deal with Tim. All they need to do to win is show him a picture of a hotdog. Rollover!!

Did I blow your house down?

Gee! I just can't imagine why UPS didn't figure that out on their own! Tell ya' what! Why don't you huff & puff your way over to Review Avenue, blow your way into Tim's office, and show him a picture of a hot dog? And please...let me know how that works out for ya'.

Big Bad Wolf

Gee! I just can't imagine why UPS didn't figure that out on their own! Tell ya' what! Why don't you huff & puff your way over to Review Avenue, blow your way into Tim's office, and show him a picture of a hot dog? And please...let me know how that works out for ya'.
Oh yes, I forgot how scary Tim is. Lmao!! He's a marshmallow.

Brown Spider

Oh yes, I forgot how scary Tim is. Lmao!! He's a marshmallow.

Whoa, I didn't mean to suggest that Tim is some sort of a tough guy who was going to slap your furry butt around. I agree, he is pretty mellow, but he doesn't suffer fools well...just doesn't have the time for it...and you, my furry friend, are a damn fool! Again, let me know how that works out for ya'.

Big Bad Wolf

Whoa, I didn't mean to suggest that Tim is some sort of a tough guy who was going to slap your furry butt around. I agree, he is pretty mellow, but he doesn't suffer fools well...just doesn't have the time for it...and you, my furry friend, are a damn fool! Again, let me know how that works out for ya'.
I know you wouldn't suggest Tim was a tough guy. He is TDU tough. All talk. No action. Tim and I never saw eye to eye.

Brown Spider

I know you wouldn't suggest Tim was a tough guy. He is TDU tough. All talk. No action. Tim and I never saw eye to eye.

"TDU tough"? "All talk. No action."? He's the President of Local 804 that actually got us an increase in our pension! He's the President of Local 804 that dealt with our health plan problems rather than hide them from us! I'd suggest that, compared to our last President, he's one helluva tough guy? Then again, like our last President, you're just huffin' and puffin' again, Big Bad Wolf!