Local 804 Drivers Walked Out

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
This is why I don't interact with you and your buddy. You asked what I did during the strike and I told you. My financial obligations don't stop just because of a work stoppage (that I did not agree with). I was still paying child support at the time. My time was better spent away from the picket line.

In case you were wondering I handed my $55 strike pay check back to our BA. I didn't spend time on the line so it wouldn't have been right to get paid as though I did.

Sent using BrownCafe App
So, what would be a reason for a work stoppage that you would agree with?

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
What's the point in arguing with someone on here I've paid my dues and I'm smarter than that. It's time for me to realize this and let someone else fight an endless fight of message moats aggression.
This philosophy seems to change from thread to thread?

This is why I don't interact with you and your buddy. You asked what I did during the strike and I told you. My financial obligations don't stop just because of a work stoppage (that I did not agree with). I was still paying child support at the time. My time was better spent away from the picket line.

In case you were wondering I handed my $55 strike pay check back to our BA. I didn't spend time on the line so it wouldn't have been right to get paid as though I did.

Sent using BrownCafe App
Honestly I dont really care. You self destruct all by yourself. You dont need my. help to do It....but with that being said, I couldnt afford the strike of 97 myself...at the time....but I put on my big boy pants and made it through it!....I truly feel sorry 4u

nutrena

Where Is 407? and what did you do with him??
What's the point in arguing with someone on here I've paid my dues and I'm smarter than that. It's time for me to realize this and let someone else fight an endless fight of message board aggression.[/quote]
Sure Dave, Wake up your sister EZ Money and let her fight your battles.

Where Is 407? and what did you do with him??
What's the point in arguing with someone on here I've paid my dues and I'm smarter than that. It's time for me to realize this and let someone else fight an endless fight of message board aggression.[/quote]
I can understand that.....but come on Rocky....pull out a left hook or 3!

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Honestly I dont really care. You self destruct all by yourself. You dont need my. help to do It....but with that being said, I couldnt afford the strike of 97 myself...at the time....but I put on my big boy pants and made it through it!....I truly feel sorry 4u
Honestly IVE, I feel sorry for the teamster brothers he works with....not him. I bet they wouldn't walk out in solidarity if he got fired...

PT Car Washer

Sent using BrownCafe App
The Union took our strike fund check to pay our Union dues for the month of August. The only Union members to cross the picket line were package car drivers. No PTer crossed. Not even pre seniority PTers.

Anonymous 12

Non active member
What's the point in arguing with someone on here I've paid my dues and I'm smarter than that. It's time for me to realize this and let someone else fight an endless fight of message board aggression.
Sure Dave, Wake up your sister EZ Money and let her fight your battles.[/quote]
Okay

Anonymous 12

Non active member
What's the point in arguing with someone on here I've paid my dues and I'm smarter than that. It's time for me to realize this and let someone else fight an endless fight of message board aggression.
I can understand that.....but come on Rocky....pull out a left hook or 3![/quote]
Why I've? So I can get put in quere again and get mad and leave the site. What does this prove? What war am I in on here. I'm sitting in a 200 + house and I can get most things I want. My wife is beautiful and my kids are healthy and beautiful as well. I found a new love in my dog Bianca and I'm an honest man who doesn't cheat in life. Hell I even have three cats 9000 songs on my iTunes and Jesus loves me no matter what. Plus I keep finding firewood like a hoarder. I've got over three cords.

Last edited:

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
what.gif

You've found that much firewood ???? lol :wink-very:

I can understand that.....but come on Rocky....pull out a left hook or 3!
Why I've? So I can get put in quere again and get mad and leave the site. What does this prove? What war am I in on here. I'm sitting in a 200 + house and I can get most things I want. My wife is beautiful and my kids are healthy and beautiful as well. I found a new love in my dog Bianca and I'm an honest man who doesn't cheat in life. Hell I even have three cats 9000 songs on my iTunes and Jesus loves me I matter what. Plus I keep finding firewood like a hoarder. I've got over three cords.[/quote]
You can still voice your opinion........njst chooze your words!

Anonymous 12

Non active member
Why I've? So I can get put in quere again and get mad and leave the site. What does this prove? What war am I in on here. I'm sitting in a 200 + house and I can get most things I want. My wife is beautiful and my kids are healthy and beautiful as well. I found a new love in my dog Bianca and I'm an honest man who doesn't cheat in life. Hell I even have three cats 9000 songs on my iTunes and Jesus loves me I matter what. Plus I keep finding firewood like a hoarder. I've got over three cords.
You can still voice your opinion........njst chooze your words![/quote]
The point is I've already won. I'm learning to like myself again. Maybe someday I'll love me. This is all that matters. I'm a hammer in my local/little pond. What's in it for me to be billy bad ass on this site anymore?