Local 804 Drivers Walked Out

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
hhhhh.png
lol

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
I am kind of curious.

Being, that Local 804 is the "hub" of TDU (Ron Carey's Local)

TDU has updated their main website page.... without a mention of this.

That seems kind of odd.... for them.

Truth be told I say fire em all for job abandonment.

Dave,

I think we all know.... you aren't here to make new friends.

You are certainly entitled to your opinion.... But, thats out of line.

-Bug-

oldngray

nowhere special
I think the drivers will keep their jobs but now the warning letters will fly for any excuse and harassment will get much worse as retribution.

cino321

He went out there and lied to all the members. The company violating the grievance procedure does NOT give him the right to call a strike. That is false.

He walked the entire building off the property and then explained why, instead of the other way around and let everyone make a decision.

Any member that is very well versed in the NLRA and our contract knows this was completely irresponsible.

ezmoney5150

He went out there and lied to all the members. The company violating the grievance procedure does NOT give him the right to call a strike. That is false.

He walked the entire building off the property and then explained why, instead of the other way around and let everyone make a decision.

Any member that is very well versed in the NLRA and our contract knows this was completely irresponsible.
Wait till UPS sues the local and the members have a dues assessment for that stunt. I'm going out on a limb that they won't be too happy.