Local 804 Drivers Walked Out

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

They afraid of ibt plain n simple all management were their all week when drivers came in from their route. Then ibt came they disappeared like roaches when the lights turn on.......it was funny!!!! Local 804 all day:)

I don't normally waste my time arguing with idiots but it's raining and I'm "board" so here goes:

Suppose the DM and supervisor had come down during the photo-OP that I saw posted in another thread. Do you think they would have been asked to be part if the "groupie"? The fact is had they chosen to come down while the IBT was there it would have made an already contentious situation that much more so. No good would have come from them showing their faces at that time. It was a smart move to let the Union have their moment.

Sent using BrownCafe App

member6045

They afraid of ibt plain n simple all management were their all week when drivers came in from their route. Then ibt came they disappeared like roaches when the lights turn on.......it was funny!!!! Local 804 all day:)

Hopefully Tim and the rest of the local will understand how important it is to have a relationship with the Ibt! It's all about dialog! We need the intl. on our side! Simple phone calls can change things in minutes! There is absolutely nothing! TDU can do for us! They just want our money!

Come on son!

Jungle boy dee

They afraid of ibt plain n simple all management were their all week when drivers came in from their route. Then ibt came they disappeared like roaches when the lights turn on.......it was funny
Glad to know
I don't normally waste my time arguing with idiots but it's raining and I'm "board" so here goes:

Suppose the DM and supervisor had come down during the photo-OP that I saw posted in another thread. Do you think they would have been asked to be part if the "groupie"? The fact is had they chosen to come down while the IBT was there it would have made an already contentious situation that much more so. No good would have come from them showing their faces at that time. It was a smart move to let the Union have their moment.

Sent using BrownCafe App
The simple fact that u dont nothing whats going on in Maspeth building since you a outsider or management.....u never been to the city u deliver where people marry their cousins n delivery to few houses where pigs and horses live. Yea Upstate lol yea u know everything

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Glad to know

The simple fact that u dont nothing whats going on in Maspeth building since you a outsider or management.....u never been to the city u deliver where people marry their cousins n delivery to few houses where pigs and horses live. Yea Upstate lol yea u know everything

I was in the city this past September with my daughter. We watched the Sox take 2 out of 3 from the Yankees. The stadium is amazing; unfortunately it is in a very rough neighborhood.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Brown Spider

Glad to know

Honestly Jungle boy, I have disagreed with Upstate on many occasions and probably will do so again in the future. And I would agree that Upstate doesn't have firsthand knowledge about what has happened in Maspeth. That being said, ummm...I'm just not real sure how close you should wander to the "marry their cousins" argument.

member6045

Local 804 needs to participate in IBT training classes. It is vital to the members of our local membership to understand our contract and bylaws. These opportunities need to be given to all. Different members need to go every time, never the same member back to back. It's that important to our local. We need to bring out youth that want to be challenged and will take what they have been taught back to there members.

Come on son!

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Honestly Jungle boy, I have disagreed with Upstate on many occasions and probably will do so again in the future. And I would agree that Upstate doesn't have firsthand knowledge about what has happened in Maspeth. That being said, ummm...I'm just not real sure how close you should wander to the "marry their cousins" argument.
While he is rather humorous, in an adolescent sort of way, I don't think anyone takes him seriously.

Stratocaster

That's quite funny, because at the TDU convention, I learned alot. That coming from someone who didnt even want to go. My buddy convinced me, and I say its worth it.

Sent from my PC36100 using BrownCafe mobile app

member6045

That's quite funny, because at the TDU convention, I learned alot. That coming from someone who didnt even want to go. My buddy convinced me, and I say its worth it.

Sent from my PC36100 using BrownCafe mobile app

You may have learned a lot? Sure you would have been taught a lot at an Ibt workshop too! I was referring to the people who can actually help your local with organizing, fund raising and company issues trump all! The intl can donate to us! There's nothing to TDU can or will donate to us! They want our money.

Come on son!