Local 804 Drivers Walked Out

member6045

Get over it. Nobody says you have to give TDU a damn penny. I am tired of this failed argument from Stink and the gang.

So why are we giving money to this organization!! Btw! I don't have to get over anything! You need to realize that the Only reason out maspeth men are back is because of Hall! TDU media did not a damn thing. Hate to see the cost affiliated with the videos and other garbage! Looks like you should have went to the international from the beginning.

Come on son!

So why are we giving money to this organization!! Btw! I don't have to get over anything! You need to realize that the Only reason out maspeth men are back is because of Hall! TDU media did not a damn thing. Hate to see the cost affiliated with the videos and other garbage! Looks like you should have went to the international from the beginning.

Come on son!
hall made it happen. There is no doubt in my mind.

You know me...
As much as you will hate to hear it or simply reject it: I think it's clear I'm not the only one that would cross. I don't work for our BA. He's never given me a paycheck. There is only one group of people that I would ever let jeopardize my career, and that's because (in theory) you may have to let them in order to get paid; actual bosses. I would never have to "assume" some random clown (which is what BA's are, they don't work for the company and are leaches on all of us) wouldn't risk my career because I wouldn't treat my career with such reckless abandon.

I care about taking care of my family a lot more than I care about what 250 other people (whom I see for ~20 minutes a day) think about me. I wouldn't expect to work anywhere when I didn't "tow (sp) the line." Why, in god's name, would anyone pay me to upset their operations? How is following company policies and understanding who my actual boss is making me a minority here? I don't think I am. I think the naive minority is actually very vocal on this forum, which is why others are keeping quiet.

What a company man you are. Cant wait till your numbers slip and YOU get walked off. Let's see what tune you sing about the union and solidarity then. *******.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Last edited by a moderator:

stink219

Get over it. Nobody says you have to give TDU a damn penny. I am tired of this failed argument from Stink and the gang.
Your correct. Why would you donate to them anyway? The TRF is a scam. Besides Carey in the sum of $458,000, which union members have received money from the TRF?

Are you kidding me?!

member6045

Your correct. Why would you donate to them anyway? The TRF is a scam. Besides Carey in the sum of $458,000, which union members have received money from the TRF?

Are you kidding me?!

TRF- stands for teamster rank and file. This is who runs the website for a very healthy price!!

Come on son!

You know me...
I'm talking about the "Teamster Relief Fund". The people that run the head office at TDU Central are not Teamsters.

Are you kidding me?!

The Steering Committee runs TDU. It is comprised of current, retired and former Teamsters. The Co-Chairs are the E-Board of TDU. It is comprised of 3 active Teamsters (one of them being from our local) and one former Teamster. Where do you get your info from?

stink219

The Steering Committee runs TDU. It is comprised of current, retired and former Teamsters. The Co-Chairs are the E-Board of TDU. It is comprised of 3 active Teamsters (one of them being from our local) and one former Teamster. Where do you get your info from?
So your telling me that the staffers of TDU in Detroit Michigan are 3 co-chairs "steering committee" members? And one of those members is over 700 miles from home office? Question: Does Levin still ask for gas money? Don't worry David_Koresh, Jim Jones and a few others tricked some lost souls too. Why would Paff be any different?

Are you kidding me?!

You know me...
So your telling me that the staffers of TDU in Detroit Michigan are 3 co-chairs "steering committee" members? And one of those members is over 700 miles from home office? Question: Does Levin still ask for gas money? Don't worry David_Koresh, Jim Jones and a few others tricked some lost souls too. Why would Paff be any different?

Are you kidding me?!
Oh, you mean the guys answering the phones? Yeah, they are employees of TRF. But you didn't say the people staffing the office. You said the people running it.

Koresh, Jones and a few others eh? Like B and Reddy? lol There is a huge difference in believing and fighting for an idea over a living person. Don't worry Stinky, one day when you're all grown up you'll see the irony and hypocrisy. And on that day, you'll thank me for helping you along.

David never asked for gas money. The people that invited him down would pass around a hat out of respect because they knew he was underpaid for the work he did and had to use his own vehicle/gas money to make the drive.

But, for my own amusement, let's say that he DID ask for gas money. I'd say, at least he asked. Your old cult leaders just took it from the members with their gas cards...

stink219

Oh, you mean the guys answering the phones? Yeah, they are employees of TRF. But you didn't say the people staffing the office. You said the people running it.

Koresh, Jones and a few others eh? Like B and Reddy? lol There is a huge difference in believing and fighting for an idea over a living person. Don't worry Stinky, one day when you're all grown up you'll see the irony and hypocrisy. And on that day, you'll thank me for helping you along.

David never asked for gas money. The people that invited him down would pass around a hat out of respect because they knew he was underpaid for the work he did and had to use his own vehicle/gas money to make the drive.

But, for my own amusement, let's say that he DID ask for gas money. I'd say, at least he asked. Your old cult leaders just took it from the members with their gas cards...
Hahaha!! Ask your current guru where that came from? Now we are just subjected to an undisclosed "car allowance"? Who gets that? I still see cars being driven. You say don't drink the koolaid? Maybe you should stop eating the "Stew".

You know me...
Hahaha!! Ask your current guru where that came from? Now we are just subjected to an undisclosed "car allowance"? Who gets that? I still see cars being driven. You say don't drink the koolaid? Maybe you should stop eating the "Stew".

Wait...what? Who's the "Guru" and what am I asking him/her?

The Cars. The way I understand it (And I actually called them out on this about a month ago because I voted for these guys and was a little ticked to see my BA in the unions vehicle after I voted for them partly based on the promise of me not having to pay for their gas on a 24 hour basis) The car allowance is for Staff that drive their own personal cars and it is to cover gas, mileage, wear and tear, as well as maintenance.

I was told that since many of the BA's that were elected came from lower wage Jobs (RIH)and might not have had reliable transportation, the E board allowed the reps the option of foregoing the car allowance in exchange for using the Unions vehicles for a period of 4 months. (So until the end of this month) They apparently still pay for the gas, even on the union cars. The rule will be re evaluated by the board during their April meeting from what I understand, and it may or may not be extended. But I heard through the grapevine that the rest of the union vehicles are going up for bid in the April Meeting. Don't hold me to that, as I said, it's what I heard through the grapevine.

Wait...what? Who's the "Guru" and what am I asking him/her?

The Cars. The way I understand it (And I actually called them out on this about a month ago because I voted for these guys and was a little ticked to see my BA in the unions vehicle after I voted for them partly based on the promise of me not having to pay for their gas on a 24 hour basis) The car allowance is for Staff that drive their own personal cars and it is to cover gas, mileage, wear and tear, as well as maintenance.

I was told that since many of the BA's that were elected came from lower wage Jobs (RIH)and might not have had reliable transportation, the E board allowed the reps the option of foregoing the car allowance in exchange for using the Unions vehicles for a period of 4 months. (So until the end of this month) They apparently still pay for the gas, even on the union cars. The rule will be re evaluated by the board during their April meeting from what I understand, and it may or may not be extended. But I heard through the grapevine that the rest of the union vehicles are going up for bid in the April Meeting. Don't hold me to that, as I said, it's what I heard through the grapevine.
Were there any ups people on that slate?