Local 804 Election

542thruNthru

Who is your favorite UFC fighter of all time?

UFC or MMA? Still a tough question.

In MMA I'd have to say Fedor. That man was a beast. Him and Wanderlei Silva were some of my favorite to watch in Pride.

UFC is tough I liked a lot of guys. Though I will say Tito and Liddell I don't care for that much. Always had respect for Randy Couture. That man stayed around for awhile and still held his own. Matt Hughes was another fighter I respected.

Had high hopes for Frank Mir in the beginning then he had that really bad motorcycle accident. Really respected him when he worked hard to come back and fight after the doctors said he may not even walk right again. Then he turned into a real jackass.

Well anyways I could go on for days. Though I will say anyone that says Brock doesn't know fighting.... and is also a tool. ;)

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
UFC or MMA? Still a tough question.

In MMA I'd have to say Fedor. That man was a beast. Him and Wanderlei Silva were some of my favorite to watch in Pride.

UFC is tough I liked a lot of guys. Though I will say Tito and Liddell I don't care for that much. Always had respect for Randy Couture. That man stayed around for awhile and still held his own. Matt Hughes was another fighter I respected.

Had high hopes for Frank Mir in the beginning then he had that really bad motorcycle accident. Really respected him when he worked hard to come back and fight after the doctors said he may not even walk right again. Then he turned into a real jackass.

Well anyways I could go on for days. Though I will say anyone that says Brock doesn't know fighting.... and is also a tool. ;)
Did we just become best friends?!!

542thruNthru

Did we just become best friends?!!

Depends.... how do you feel about the Diaz brothers?

Also one of the greatest moments for me in UFC history....
Dan-Henderson-Michael-Bisping-115.jpg
Dan-Henderson-Michael-Bisping-115.jpg
Dan-Henderson-Michael-Bisping-114.jpg