Local 804 Election

The what the heck show

Local804radio.com/therankandfileradio.com
Anything I can do to help you just ask if you need to talk......violence solves nothing there is always someone bigger,tougher or an mma style guy
I haven't met him yet but when I do you be the first to know. You are a funny guy. Are you a teamster counselor ??? I do need your help all I want is for you to get the facts NOT alternate facts ( my teamster brother ) you can always reach out to me anytime

The what the heck show

Local804radio.com/therankandfileradio.com
What did I say that was inaccurate?
Look back at your threats and you will find what you looking for

" you starting to understand why he gets knocked out "
For your information I wasn't knocked out or injury I can hold my own and he's a black belt in martial arts
So they is your facts and you can also ask that brother what went down he's a good guy and I won't drag his name in the mud . So good luck with your alternate facts

outlaw

Look back at your threats and you will find what you looking for

" you starting to understand why he gets knocked out "
For your information I wasn't knocked out or injury I can hold my own and he's a black belt in martial arts
So they is your facts and you can also ask that brother what went down he's a good guy and I won't drag his name in the mud . So good luck with your alternate facts

The correct term is alternative facts

anHOURover

It has been a while since I have been but when I was going it was once a week.

According to @anHOURover we get screwed whenever we decide to use our Teamcare benefits.
You get screwed every time you use it. I refuse to use that crap until it's "identical and in some ways better ". Remember we won't pay $90 , $9' or .09. The Boston bully was right. WE ARE PAYING ALOT MORE !
FACT

anHOURover

He flipped out, when I posted the one of him and his megaphone.

Maybe it was because.... I made it into a funny meme. ;)

-Bug-
The only thing funny with you is your lack of being able to relate to today's racial makeup of the teamsters. You are that OLD CAUCASIAN that is very close to being voted out. Just like that one in Delaware.
FACT

Last edited by a moderator:

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
You get screwed every time you use it. I refuse to use that crap until it's "identical and in some ways better ". Remember we won't pay $90 , $9' or .09. The Boston bully was right. WE ARE PAYING ALOT MORE !
FACT
Now you are miss quoting people? Again, when did Sean suggest changing the 25 and out at local 804?

wide load

The only thing funny with you is your lack of being able to relate to today's racial makeup of the teamsters. You are that OLD CAUCASIAN that is very close to being voted out. Just like that one in Delaware.
FACT
Who is your favorite UFC fighter of all time?

anHOURover

Now you are miss quoting people? Again, when did Sean suggest changing the 25 and out at local 804?
I'm not mis quoting anyone. Sean was one of the main acts on the dog and pony show. Sean "the Boston bully" was in my local lying to us ! I have pictures !! Private jet life !!
FACT

wide load

I'm not mis quoting anyone. Sean was one of the main acts on the dog and pony show. Sean "the Boston bully" was in my local lying to us ! I have pictures !! Private jet life !!
FACT
You keep avoiding the question! When did Sean tell 804 to dump the 25 and out? Zero credibility.

wide load

FACT
I love the UFC. Tito Ortiz was one of my favorite fighters.

Last edited by a moderator:

anHOURover

You keep avoiding the question! When did Sean tell 804 to dump the 25 and out? Zero credibility.
GET READY
GET SET
GOOOOOOO
DOG AND PONY SHOW IN FULL EFFECT
FACT

Attachments

• IMG_2926.PNG
    IMG_2926.PNG
    410.4 KB · Views: 161