Local 804 Election

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

And I agree and appreciate that brother. I do feel some changes would be good. I'd love to see our chiropractic care visits increase beyond 12. I'm a huge fan of chiropractic care.

We are allowed 16 visit per calendar year with a $10 co-pay per visit. One of our local chiropractor's (Dr. Joe) knows exactly how many visits we get and tailors his health plan to include each and every one of them.

Next year is election time again for our Local. I'm certain will have more than two slates running for office in 2018. I have compiled a list of brothers and sisters that I believe will makeup the perfect slate. First let me say I speak with great confident and forethought with the names I will bring forward on May 15th 2017 .13 people who can bring the changes we need for our great local.
Business Agents will be named first then I will start on the executive board. First member is Scott.D from Suffolk.Second member is Darryl.W from metro 43rd.Third member is Mike.D from 43rd feeders.Fourth member is Danny.G from Nassau.The fifth and final member is Kurt.S from the current board Mount Vernon.

The what the heck show

Local804radio.com/therankandfileradio.com
Im starting to understand why HF gets knocked out all the time.....he sounds like a real a**hole
Why don't you call the radio show and we will see who's the a**hole by the way get your story right I was never knocked out but maybe you can do it with your big mouth if anyone wants the real story call the radio show if you dare and no one is trying to be a tough guy . thanks for a good laugh on your threat

The what the heck show

Business Agents will be named first then I will start on the executive board. First member is Scott.D from Suffolk.Second member is Darryl.W from metro 43rd.Third member is Mike.D from 43rd feeders.Fourth member is Danny.G from Nassau.The fifth and final member is Kurt.S from the current board Mount Vernon.
Lol where do you get your information
Alternate facts ???????????????

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Why don't you call the radio show and we will see who's the a**hole by the way get your story right I was never knocked out but maybe you can do it with your big mouth if anyone wants the real story call the radio show if you dare and no one is trying to be a tough guy . thanks for a good laugh on your threat
Are you guys being financed?

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

I thought that show fizzled out.....is it still on the air......if so what do you guys cry about now?

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

You have problems with everyone maybe it's time you look in the mirror.....the problem is you

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt

Dude....

Sentences and paragraphs.

Do you "english" much ?

-Bug-

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

Now that's a tough guy talking wow bunch of p***** in Here.
You know where you can find me if you want to know anything have a great night ( my teamsters brothers)
I'm not a tough guy at all.....not really into that kind of stuff......I'm just trying to help you so you don't continue to have the same problems you are having every week.....wanting to fight someone different every week is a problem especially when it's your teamster brothers and sisters

The what the heck show

I'm not a tough guy at all.....not really into that kind of stuff......I'm just trying to help you so you don't continue to have the same problems you are having every week.....wanting to fight someone different every week is a problem especially when it's your teamster brothers and sisters
Thanks You for caring . but I'm not looking for it. It come to me and believe me I can handle anything that come my way big , small,tall or fat all good. Next time get your story straight and not alternate facts brother!!!!!!!!!

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

Thanks You for caring . but I'm not looking for it. It come to me and believe me I can handle anything that come my way big , small,tall or fat all good. Next time get your story straight and not alternate facts brother!!!!!!!!!
Anything I can do to help you just ask if you need to talk......violence solves nothing there is always someone bigger,tougher or an mma style guy