Local 804 where are you ?

804brown

Went to the last meeting and it turned out to be a riot. Fights all over. The board threaten screamed at. Since the meeting no one has seen or heard from them . No return calls and no one a the union hall

Not a riot or any fights. What took place was a group of loud, disrespectful old guard supporters (AND OLD GUARD MEMBERS) trying to talk over other people. They yelled out questions, made accusations , grabbed their balls and then bailed out on the debate. When Tim started answering the questions one by one, the loud mouths got up and LEFT THE ROOM!

"Since the meeting no one has seen from them"?? Define THEM. Are you saying not one B/A has been working for the past 2 weeks?? That is nonsense!

"No one at the union hall"?? Again, nonsense ! Maybe you just never called yourself. There always seems to be someone to answer phone calls even if it isn't their building. Please, these guys are very helpful and dedicated. Don't make sh$t up!

Had enough

Go ask 43rd Street where they have been!!!! Yes, a few went to Long Island to campaign!! Did not do us any good!!!:angry:
I am not the liar on this site. I only speak the truth!!!

Had enough

:dont_know:Local 804 where are you ?
Where are you guys ? You don't return our calls. We leave messages. No one sees you anymore. I'm calling the international in DC. So that maybe they can wake you guys up. At this rate some of us will be seeking outside legal help for no representation.... its time to poop or get off the pot!!!

I GUESS HE IS A LIAR ALSO????

U

upsman39

I've been leaving message on their voicemail and so has my co worker. We left our work numbers as well as our cell. That was monday. Its now friday and still nothing.had enough speaks the truth. No replies. Asked for tim they say he is not in ask for fennel not in. Steve auz not in. Tony d nope. Only one that's in is the lady that answers the phone. Let's makeher the president. At least she's always there. When they said 24hour operation 24 representation, they didn't mean 24 hours in a row.

EyesLookingIn

I've been leaving message on their voicemail and so has my co worker. We left our work numbers as well as our cell. That was monday. Its now friday and still nothing.had enough speaks the truth. No replies. Asked for tim they say he is not in ask for fennel not in. Steve auz not in. Tony d nope. Only one that's in is the lady that answers the phone. Let's makeher the president. At least she's always there. When they said 24hour operation 24 representation, they didn't mean 24 hours in a row.

Who's voice mail do you leave a message??? You left messages on Tim S or Jim R and they haven't called you back?? I don't believe that , not for 1 second. STOP ASKING FOR TIM SAY , WHAT I SAY WHEN I REALLY WANT SOMEONE TO CALL ME BACK "IS TIM IN no? OK GIVE ME HIS VOICE MAIL , and he calls every time" because yesterday I myself left a message with JIM R and he call me back , AND Sorry no TONY D at the hall any more.

Had enough

Who's voice mail do you leave a message??? You left messages on Tim S or Jim R and they haven't called you back?? I don't believe that , not for 1 second. STOP ASKING FOR TIM SAY , WHAT I SAY WHEN I REALLY WANT SOMEONE TO CALL ME BACK "IS TIM IN no? OK GIVE ME HIS VOICE MAIL , and he calls every time" because yesterday I myself left a message with JIM R and he call me back , AND Sorry no TONY D at the hall any more.

Sorry no TONY D at the hall any more. WISHFUL THINKING, BUT I THINK HE WAS REFERRING TO THE MARSHMALLOW!!!

Had enough

Let me see if I got this right. At your last meeting your board held, their Teamster brothers rioted, fights broke out all over, and the board was screamed at and threatened by their brothers.

Now that same board seems to not want to speak to their brothers anymore. I simply cannot imagine why not...

We are talking a bout a Trucking Union. If they can't handle a meeting which was unruling, how could they fight and protect us against a company as strong as UPS????

We need strength in these difficult times. I dont know where you are from but we have a bunch of unexperienced men to represent us on our board. There is a reason why the meeting went the way it did. So now the board wants to hold grudges against us???? The Members are speaking out for help and now they run!!!!!!

AcesUp804

Sorry no TONY D at the hall any more. WISHFUL THINKING, BUT I THINK HE WAS REFERRING TO THE MARSHMALLOW!!!

Your right Anthony C wasn't at the hall he's always at Foster , telling the members the truth about what our old board did to us. Tony D just walks away , wants no part of it. In a hurry to find out what drivers he will be helping that day , say what you want about Anthony C but he knows his sh/t and knows how to represent members , when he talks members listen and when he walks away even the biggest Tony D supporters say "HE'S RIGHT" I like the way he trashes the old board but will always say he still thinks of them as friends LOL Drivers believe him because they know for years and years he was a big Row A supporter.

65% of Foster will vote ROW B and its growing ever day.....

Last edited:

804brown

Your right Anthony C wasn't at the hall he's always at Foster , telling the members the truth about what our old board did to us. Tony D just walks away , wants no part of it. In a hurry to find out what drivers he will be helping that day , say what you want about Anthony C but he knows his sh/t and knows how to represent members , when he talks members listen and when he walks away even the biggest Tony D supporters say "HE'S RIGHT" I like the way he trashes the old board but will always say he still thinks of them as friends LOL Drivers believe him because they know for years and years he was a big Row A supporter.

65% of Foster will vote ROW B and its growing ever day.....

You are right on about Anthony. He is made for that job. On Tony D, after this vote, he will realize it is over and we will never hear from him again!

siredline09

Where are you guys ? You don't return our calls. We leave messages. No one sees you anymore. I'm calling the international in DC. So that maybe they can wake you guys up. At this rate some of us will be seeking outside legal help for no representation.... its time to poop or get off the pot

DUDE, They even ignoring the Shop stewards. I wonder who you are, I probably seen you today in the building LOL I was Delivering the Sat Packages.

Ibt804Hammer

I agree we have a problem brother, but I see business agents talking to stewards every day of the week. Let's agree on the real problems and stop this childish BS. You post every other day about Anthony talking to this one and vice versa so I can't believe his post. Its not true, bottom line! Tell me suits are working too much as our problem and I will back you till the end. Keep it real.

Had enough

I agree we have a problem brother, but I see business agents talking to stewards every day of the week. Let's agree on the real problems and stop this childish BS. You post every other day about Anthony talking to this one and vice versa so I can't believe his post. Its not true, bottom line! Tell me suits are working too much as our problem and I will back you till the end. Keep it real.

Oh, I do know they walk around and talk to the guys the little they show up, (Well some talk).....But most of the members feel no job security is left.....They do not know how to protect our members.....Its that simple!!! It is very real.