Local 89 Executive Board Recommend NO Vote On UPS TA!

UPS Preloader

Re: Local 89 recommends no vote to members in central region

When I heard there was a tentative agreement I went DIRECTLY TO Article 37 - SPECIFICALLY Harrassment! As a Steward, I basically WASTED my Saturday time listing to Hall and Hoffa GUARENTEE that the relentless, daily, ridiculous, often laughable!! - harassment of ALL UPS employees was GOING to be addressed. "NO IMPROVEMENT TO THE HARRASSMENT LANGUAGE?!?!?... NO IS MY VOTE!!"..... (Same sign I have been hanging in the window of my personal vehicle on the UPS lot since I read it!!). ALL I want out of THIS contract, is that they LEAVE US ALONE! to make their BILLIONS for them....... THAT'S it!!-Keep the benefits/SCREW the money that they throw at us EVERY time! ABSOLUTE NO!!!!!!, & will NOT attend the Contract explanation meeting (first time in my career!).....NOT interested in wasting MORE of my time! SEND THEM BACK TO THE TABLE!.......or WE walk(PERIOD)!

I understand you're not wanting to waste any more of you're time, but don't you think you should go to pass along you're wisdom to others so they will vote to send it back as well?

A

anonymous6

When I heard there was a tentative agreement I went DIRECTLY TO Article 37 - SPECIFICALLY Harrassment! As a Steward, I basically WASTED my Saturday time listing to Hall and Hoffa GUARENTEE that the relentless, daily, ridiculous, often laughable!! - harassment of ALL UPS employees was GOING to be addressed. "NO IMPROVEMENT TO THE HARRASSMENT LANGUAGE?!?!?... NO IS MY VOTE!!"..... (Same sign I have been hanging in the window of my personal vehicle on the UPS lot since I read it!!). ALL I want out of THIS contract, is that they LEAVE US ALONE! to make their BILLIONS for them....... THAT'S it!!-Keep the benefits/SCREW the money that they throw at us EVERY time! ABSOLUTE NO!!!!!!, & will NOT attend the Contract explanation meeting (first time in my career!).....NOT interested in wasting MORE of my time! SEND THEM BACK TO THE TABLE!.......or WE walk(PERIOD)!

so your vote is no???

UPSBOT

When UPS Was Fun

What if they have food???????????????????:peaceful:

When I heard there was a tentative agreement I went DIRECTLY TO Article 37 - SPECIFICALLY Harrassment! As a Steward, I basically WASTED my Saturday time listening to Hall and Hoffa GUARENTEE that the relentless, daily, ridiculous, often laughable!! - harassment of ALL UPS employees was GOING to be addressed. "NO IMPROVEMENT TO THE HARRASSMENT LANGUAGE?!?!?... NO IS MY VOTE!!"..... (Same sign I have been hanging in the window of my personal vehicle on the UPS lot since I read it!!). ALL I want out of THIS contract, is that they LEAVE US ALONE! to make their BILLIONS for them....... THAT'S it!!-Keep the benefits/SCREW the money that they throw at us EVERY time! ABSOLUTE NO!!!!!!, & will NOT attend the Contract explanation meeting (first time in my career!).....NOT interested in wasting MORE of my time! SEND THEM BACK TO THE TABLE!.......or WE walk(PERIOD)!

We are voting NO! Those who have been here for 5+ years know the health care will cost us greatly! The big issue or worry for me is that UPS will throw in a signing bonus of $500 or $1000 bucks and all the 3 hours will be checking "Yes"! Wouldn't put it past them!

TimeForChange

Which is exactly why smart Union negotiators would reject bonuses, if this TA is voted down. Maybe we will get a chance to see how smart they are...or not.