Looks like the last mile optimization is being shelved for now!

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
You have essentially stated Fedex Express will divert packages to ground as long as the Express brand is not harmed of destroyed.

Is that correct?

No.

If that is correct, what would exclude FEDEX airlines from moving ALL freight to a brother company, or cartage third party agent?

In theory, nothing.

If you answer nothing, exactly when does the duty of the airline portion end?

When your buzz wears off.

floridays

It was said from the outset that packages would be sent to Ground contingent on their ability to meet the Express service commitments.
Was the distinct airline portion of the operation so overwhelmed that it was forced to use Fedex Ground, a non airline entity to complete the airlines services?

floridays

It was said from the outset that packages would be sent to Ground contingent on their ability to meet the Express service commitments.
I previously asked you when the airline duty was complete, your response was

When your buzz wears off.

My buzz has worn off.

Express is, by statute an airline, you've stated previously since inception, 1973.

Exactly which Federal Agency has complete control over all airlines?

Gotta do you one question at a time, you're slimy and have to ask someone else for most answers. I'll give you some time.

I've got another question for you when you answer that specific question.question

59 Dano

I previously asked you when the airline duty was complete, your response was

My buzz has worn off.

Express is, by statute an airline, you've stated previously since inception, 1973.

Exactly which Federal Agency has complete control over all airlines?

FDA?

59 Dano

Gotta do you one question at a time, you're slimy and have to ask someone else for most answers. I'll give you some time.

I've got another question for you when you answer that specific question.question

Always glad to answer stupid questions from stupid people.

ManInBrown

You need your head examined. Every stop , every crate and I mean crate because they're way past the package stage a little bit more cartilage gets worn away and before you know it , it's just bone grinding against bone and every day becomes an exercise in an ever increasing level of pure physical pain.
He doesn’t get it. It’s a shame.

Whats in the Box

Nope its still in effect today out of DFW area! Today, I just picked up at my bulk 3rd party seller stop and of the 300 pieces around 50 were Last Mile "4Z" identifier packages.

AB831

Nope its still in effect today out of DFW area! Today, I just picked up at my bulk 3rd party seller stop and of the 300 pieces around 50 were Last Mile "4Z" identifier packages.
It’ll be in effect nationwide before long. You think FedEx is going to let a pandemic stop them from making a move to make them look good to themselves at the expense of the livelihoods of thousands of workers? I sure don’t.

Whats in the Box

The lies I've been hearing from my director and SM, is that the last mile is for only packages that Ground can make the commitment day and 2000 time. Then why today picking up some of those 2day 4Zs, is that they were going to Chicago, South Carolina, Miami, and Phoenix originating in DFW area? I call BS Ground could make those areas in 2 days and ontime!

It will be fine

The lies I've been hearing from my director and SM, is that the last mile is for only packages that Ground can make the commitment day and 2000 time. Then why today picking up some of those 2day 4Zs, is that they were going to Chicago, South Carolina, Miami, and Phoenix originating in DFW area? I call BS Ground could make those areas in 2 days and ontime!
0A467770-12F9-4F08-9C42-67B1775E6D04.jpeg