Loss prevention award?

W

What The Hawk?

After what was deemed a credible threat, we had a sheriff's deputy sitting at our building in the morning and evening for over a week.

It was not cool.
The girl who got fired after she made a comment about shooting up the building didn't come back either. But mysteriously a ramdom pressure cooker was on the outside of the building in the department she worked in. Bomb squad was called and if I remember correctly we had to shut the store down to customers. Everyone thought it was her.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
The girl who got fired after she made a comment about shooting up the building didn't come back either. But mysteriously a ramdom pressure cooker was on the outside of the building in the department she worked in. Bomb squad was called and if I remember correctly we had to shut the store down to customers. Everyone thought it was her.
hi little

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Maybe she was gonna fry up some chicken