Lost Package

TUT

Sigh...I give up. You are the perfect FedEx employee.

The link Jinx provided I think clearly states what they says is true, there are CC services for one offs. If you are a Express driver you don't need to know this because you would never see the package. Just saying, it is what it is.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
The link Jinx provided I think clearly states what they says is true, there are CC services for one offs. If you are a Express driver you don't need to know this because you would never see the package. Just saying, it is what it is.

It might be available, but would be uneconomical when compared with regular Express PO, which is, of course, infallible, never gets lost, and is always on time. I think CJinx missed my point entirely...she's probably wiring money to Nigeria as I write this.

CJinx

The feasibility is in the wallet of the beholder... or something like that. When you have an irreplaceable sample for which the results determine whether or not you need chemotherapy, what price tag would you settle for?

TUT

It might be available, but would be uneconomical when compared with regular Express PO, which is, of course, infallible, never gets lost, and is always on time. I think CJinx missed my point entirely...she's probably wiring money to Nigeria as I write this.

So this should be the time for Hospitals to cut corners? I'm sure you've seen Hospital/Dr Bills, insane is an understatement. This was a one of a kind item, possibly life and death. Both Fedex/UPS and others have services beyond the standards for things like this. Those should be used, the hospitals logistics teams should be better trained and they would just pass the cost along.

I predict in the end if anyone gets nabbed it will be the Dr/Hospital.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

So this should be the time for Hospitals to cut corners? I'm sure you've seen Hospital/Dr Bills, insane is an understatement. This was a one of a kind item, possibly life and death. Both Fedex/UPS and others have services beyond the standards for things like this. Those should be used, the hospitals logistics teams should be better trained and they would just pass the cost along.

I predict in the end if anyone gets nabbed it will be the Dr/Hospital.

Either of our 8am services should have been sufficient.

CJinx

They would also be a perfect fit for our FO service. But FO is a real roll of the dice these days. It's kind of tough to deliver by 0800 when the plane lands at 0900.
fedex-delorean.gif