Lost position

Ldyscorpio

I have been a certified belt tender for 2years from the day I started till 2 days ago when a guy with senority said he wanted my position and it was given to him. I no longer have a position am floating only going to my use to be position to fill in while he breaks and then I'm once again having to search for the knew supervisor to be told what to do.
Will I not be given a position?

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Someone who tends belts would be my guess, but I don't really know.
D7F7D06C-B3C4-45AB-8CCE-9D300077E49D.gif

Nah
I have been a certified belt tender for 2years from the day I started till 2 days ago when a guy with senority said he wanted my position and it was given to him. I no longer have a position am floating only going to my use to be position to fill in while he breaks and then I'm once again having to search for the knew supervisor to be told what to do.
Bump someone with less seniority than you.

Ldyscorpio

Well thank you for responding .

Ldyscorpio

Are you good with a brush and rubber gloves.
I have a feeling that's a trick
I have been a certified belt tender for 2years from the day I started till 2 days ago when a guy with senority said he wanted my position and it was given to him. I no longer have a position am floating only going to my use to be position to fill in while he breaks and then I'm once again having to search for the knew supervisor to be told what
^^^^This.
that must be the guy with the brush and rubber gloves.