Lying ladies?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Good way to put the whole yearbook thing to rest is to test the ink on the page. . The makeup of the inks changes over time , and since many reports have stated that a least 2 different colors can be seen then testing the inks is needed .

It will be fine

Good way to put the whole yearbook thing to rest is to test the ink on the page. . The makeup of the inks changes over time , and since many reports have stated that a least 2 different colors can be seen then testing the inks is needed .
It's been put to rest. The only people disputing it are the ones that believe a child molester is better than a democrat.

It will be fine

IMG_2355.JPG

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Roy Moore's "14" year old accuser admits to withholding the whole truth about yearbook signing. Seems like truth and gender are mutually exclusive.
I'm not believing any 14 year old's version of what happened, especially after 40 years, until it is verified by several other girls ... maybe one adult.

refineryworker05

The ability of republican media to sell nonsense is impressive. The ability to convince republicans of clearly false things is sad though. It’s makes the governing the nation more difficult.

I just read republican voters or supporters and think wow they really believe that fantasy bs is true.

This is why at the national level republicans cannot govern. To govern you have to deal with objective reality and republican elected officials and republican voters in large part reject objective reality as a plot by the democrats.

So now Roy Moore’s accusers are all liars who are being paid to make up the whole thing by Greorge Soros, and the mainstream media who is out to get republicans is in on the conspiracy.

The Trump Russia story is another grand scheme by the deep state in the fbi, the cia, etc with again the cooperation of the media who are out to get republicans.

This nonsense makes sense to republicans.

This is the kind of madness one has to believe to be a republican these days.

refineryworker05

The whole innocent before guilty thing is yet another nonsense talking point.

There is no trial and will be no trial for a Moore. So saying innocent till proven guilty is meaningless because it’s not on the table.

The question before everyone is are the allegations against Moore credible?

Yes they are.
Does a man who behaves in that manner deserve to be a US senator?

No he doesn’t.

So to avoid those two salient points republican media has went into all the accusers are liars who are paid by Soros and the media is in on it and who convicts a man without trial etc.

And remember republican elected officials are doing this cause they need Moore’s vote for the tax cut bill for the wealthy and so they sell the lie.

Also, Roy Moore said that the last time America was great was during slavery.

Non sequitur

October surprise again. This is all conjecture. I didn't like Roy Moore's defense when interviewed, but I don't know the man so it doesn't matter.

It will be fine

October surprise again. This is all conjecture. I didn't like Roy Moore's defense when interviewed, but I don't know the man so it doesn't matter.
Moore was known to be a scumbag before the allegations. He thinks gays should be in prison, Muslims can't serve in public office and the law doesn't apply to him. People in Alabama will vote for him because he has (R) by his name.