Lying ladies?

floridays

Moore was known to be a scumbag before the allegations. He thinks gays should be in prison, Muslims can't serve in public office and the law doesn't apply to him. People in Alabama will vote for him because he has (R) by his name.
Scumbag to you because his beliefs don't correspond with your's. I thought your side stood for diversity. Plain to see the diversity extends only to people with views compliant to your's.

It will be fine

Scumbag to you because his beliefs don't correspond with your's. I thought your side stood for diversity. Plain to see the diversity extends only to people with views compliant to your's.
Yes, I have no tolerance for people that think their religion should dictate public policy, I am opposed to theocracy. I have no tolerance for people that think the state should imprison people for consensual sex. Respect for diversity does not mean we should tolerate bigotry.

W

What The Hawk?

Roy Moore's "14" year old accuser admits to withholding the whole truth about yearbook signing. Seems like truth and gender are mutually exclusive.
I'm willing to bet most of these "victims" are lying. If it really mattered to you about sexual assault, you would have come out about it well before said abuser was running for office or trying to accomplish something big. These bitches need to shut up.

floridays

Yes, I have no tolerance for people that think their religion should dictate public policy, I am opposed to theocracy. I have no tolerance for people that think the state should imprison people for consensual sex. Respect for diversity does not mean we should tolerate bigotry.
Which means whatever you deem as bigotry should not be tolerated, a "religious" person may conclude you a bigot for not tolerating their views. Look up the definition of bigotry, you'll see your picture beside it.

floridays

I'm willing to bet most of these "victims" are lying. If it really mattered to you about sexual assault, you would have come out about it well before said abuser was running for office or trying to accomplish something big. These bitches need to shut up.
I think you're a smart kitty. Have I told you lately that you have a beautifully cute murdered kitty?:thumbup:

vantexan

Yes, y'all think that someone should be destroyed for having different views than yours, but it's ok having gay pride parades with the lascivious behavior on display there. If that's the direction we're headed it's not an improvement IMO.

It will be fine

Yes, y'all think that someone should be destroyed for having different views than yours, but it's ok having gay pride parades with the lascivious behavior on display there. If that's the direction we're headed it's not an improvement IMO.
Get used to it, you backwoods hillbilly bible thumpers are losing the culture war. Maybe your all powerful imaginary friend can step in and swing the tide.

floridays

Come on Van, it takes you forever to get ready, Tape it down, we got a parade to go to.