MAGA HATS MEDIA BIAS

rod

Retired 22 years
Clearly there needs to be new and more strict visitation rules when it comes to Lincoln and other memorials. Groups should be made to make appointments reserve time and be granted a private visitation. No one else allowed on the grounds while they're there and all forms of political and or religious demonstrations are banned. They only way you'll avoid incidents such as this between diverse groups especially those that don't like each is to separate them.

It's totally impossible to separate all the nut jobs hanging around D.C.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Clearly there needs to be new and more strict visitation rules when it comes to Lincoln and other memorials. Groups should be made to make appointments reserve time and be granted a private visitation. No one else allowed on the grounds while they're there and all forms of political and or religious demonstrations are banned. They only way you'll avoid incidents such as this between diverse groups especially those that don't like each is to separate them.
Yeah that's it.
How about people respecting others and acting like you have some sense .
Here's an idea. If you act like an ass, you get arrested and banned. If you come back and are caught trespassing, automatic 5 years.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
You article mentions nothing of painting their faces black. Not only that some of these kids painted their faces black but painted their lips and eyes white. Ttku...
You’ve obviously never been to a blackout game. I’ve been to 20+ and witnessed dozens more on tv.

NOTHING in those photos is out of the norm.

oldngray

nowhere special
According to The Washington Times (I don't have a clue what kind of a fake news/good news program they run) Nathan Phillips is 64 years old. That would make him 18 when the last combat troops left Vietnam in 1975. He claims he was a Marine but the last Marine troops left in 1971 so that makes him too young to have served as a Marine in Vietnam. Apparently when cornered he toned down his "Vietnam hero" status to served in the Vietnam era. IF this is true he is a POS as far as I'm concerned. Not quite as bad as the POS turds you see begging on the corners claiming to be disabled veterans who have never served a day in their lives---but almost. If I am wrong about any of this I apologize. I read it on the internet so it must be true.

Thats what I thought too. The numbers just don't add up. He might have joined up before the war officially ended in 1975 but almost no chance he was actually over there.

He used to claim he served 2 tours but I guess he got called on that impossibility.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Part of reporting is fact checking.

Something that has been completely lost by journalists of today.
You a reporter now?
Do they tell you how to deliver packages?
To me an investigative reporter should check their facts, and people reporting the news should just report it.
The people who were actually there are the ones who were on the news saying they were taunting and mocking the native Americans, not the media

rod

Retired 22 years
Thats what I thought too. The numbers just don't add up. He might have joined up before the war officially ended in 1975 but almost no chance he was actually over there.

He used to claim he served 2 tours but I guess he got called on that impossibility.

I think he is just a POS trouble maker

Turdferguson

Just a turd
The point is they reported before investigating that there was a full video.

It’s everything that’s wrong with journalism right now.
So you are saying when Kennedy was shot that before they announced and reported anything the checked their facts and looked for any and all corroborating information?

Brownslave688

You a reporter now?
To me an investigative reporter should check their facts, and people reporting the news should just report it.
The people who were actually there are the ones who were on the news saying they were taunting and mocking the native Americans, not the media
I actually have some friends that are journalist (even a Mizzou professor at the J school) they are disgusted with what journalism has become.

There was a time when you could actually believe what was reported. Now every one questions every single thing they hear.

Why? Because so much news has turned out to be fake or at the very least only parts of the story given to make it appear how they want.

I’m not talking about this individual incident alone I am talking about news reporting as a whole.

It is pathetic what it has become.

MAKAVELI

I actually have some friends that are journalist (even a Mizzou professor at the J school) they are disgusted with what journalism has become.

There was a time when you could actually believe what was reported. Now every one questions every single thing they hear.

Why? Because so much news has turned out to be fake or at the very least only parts of the story given to make it appear how they want.

I’m not talking about this individual incident alone I am talking about news reporting as a whole.

Cool story bro.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
The point is they reported before investigating that there was a full video.

It’s everything that’s wrong with journalism right now.

A Brief History of Media Bias

"The roots of media bias go back to the nineteenth century, and complaints about bias in part reflect a questionable idea about the media’s role and purpose: that newspapers and other dispensers of public information exist to transmit objective, factual information gleaned and communicated by credentialed professionals.

In fact, the notion that reporters should possess Olympian objectivity is relatively recent."

Turdferguson

Just a turd

Then your friends are looking at the past through rose colored glasses

Brownslave688

You a reporter now?
So they interviewed people from all sides and reported what everyone had to say?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

Have you considered that maybe that's how it's always been, the difference now is that technology has taken the power from the media and given it to the people?